Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

any link to old version of OVER

over iphone old version iOS5 apps cracked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 faltugyan

faltugyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Hi 

Any one can please provide link to old version of OVER app which will work for iOS 5.1

Thanks in Advance

#2 EdwardLucas

EdwardLucas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationOnline

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hi 

Any one can please provide link to old version of OVER app which will work for iOS 5.1

Thanks in Advance

I have an official version of the app... don't think its cracked since its mine.. its the original release version.  aka  #1 of how ever many updates they have added.. it let you do unlimited tags back on that first version that's why I kept it.  I was prepared even years ago for things to be taken away lol and I didn't even know it.  

i actually kept all my old apps that was worth keeping like arcade bowling before the stupid update.   shazam which was the original and let you do unlimited then they took it away and made you pay. etc etc.    but like i said it is my app and has not been cracked but i am the original owner

#3 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

I have an official version of the app... don't think its cracked since its mine.. its the original release version.  aka  #1 of how ever many updates they have added.. it let you do unlimited tags back on that first version that's why I kept it.  I was prepared even years ago for things to be taken away lol and I didn't even know it.  

i actually kept all my old apps that was worth keeping like arcade bowling before the stupid update.   shazam which was the original and let you do unlimited then they took it away and made you pay. etc etc.    but like i said it is my app and has not been cracked but i am the original owner

You can see our tutorial to crack apps

http://www.appaddict...crack-ios-apps/

• DblD likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: over, iphone, old version iOS5, apps, cracked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users