Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Desktop AppAddict App

desktop mac update iTunes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Basil2

Basil2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot get my updated cracked apps from my iphone back into itunes (and then onto my iPad) so I am looking for a way to easily update my cracked apps on my desktop (mac). Is there a desktop app that can see what cracked apps I have in iTunes, see which ones need updating, then connect to appaddict (or another app server) and download the updates and put them into iTunes?

Is there anything like that out there?

Thanks.

#2 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

Download AppAddict+ from app addict repo 

It allows you to sync apps downloaded from app addict app to iTunes

#3 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot get my updated cracked apps from my iphone back into itunes (and then onto my iPad) so I am looking for a way to easily update my cracked apps on my desktop (mac). Is there a desktop app that can see what cracked apps I have in iTunes, see which ones need updating, then connect to appaddict (or another app server) and download the updates and put them into iTunes?

Is there anything like that out there?

Thanks.

Here, it's coming.

Posted Image

#4 Basil2

Basil2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

@urhacked I have been using AppAddict+ but it gives me errors when I connect to iTunes saying that it could not transfer apps, I think it even stopped syncing from itunes to my phone.

@praiser I have been thinking of going down the resigning path but at the moment I am sticking with the jailbreak/appsync option. Will AppAddict tools allow me to download and update the cracked apps without doing the resiging process?

#5 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

@praiser I have been thinking of going down the resigning path but at the moment I am sticking with the jailbreak/appsync option. Will AppAddict tools allow me to download and update the cracked apps without doing the resiging process?

That tool is just to resign and install, if you wanna stick to jb it's really easier to install apps by third-part apps like as itools.

Posted Image

#6 Basil2

Basil2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

That tool is just to resign and install, if you wanna stick to jb it's really easier to install apps by thid-part apps like as itools.

But itools has no way of updating apps that I have does it??? Isnt it just to transfer stuff I already have?

#7 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

But itools has no way of updating apps that I have does it??? Isnt it just to transfer stuff I already have?

it's no possible to do all same in one app, you have to download update by our ios app and install them or download them in pc/mac and update them by third-part tools,

maybe we add option in out new tools to do that without resigning too.

Posted Image

#8 Basil2

Basil2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

and update them by third-part tools

What third party tools are you referring to that can update the cracked apps once they are on the computer?

Do you then have any idea why I get the following message each time I try to sync with iTunes (with AppAddict+ installed):

"iTunes Sync

19 items could not be synced. See itunes for more information."

However, there is no more information in iTunes, not even a sync error. Why would this be happening?

(iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.2, mac 10.8.4, itunes 11.0.4)

#9 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

Do you have appsync installed from our repo

#10 Basil2

Basil2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

Do I need to use appsync from the appaddict repo? I think I'm using the one from Sinful...

#11 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

What third party tools are you referring to that can update the cracked apps once they are on the computer?

Do you then have any idea why I get the following message each time I try to sync with iTunes (with AppAddict+ installed):

"iTunes Sync

19 items could not be synced. See itunes for more information."

However, there is no more information in iTunes, not even a sync error. Why would this be happening?

(iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.2, mac 10.8.4, itunes 11.0.4)

forget itunes for now, use ifunbox, itools ... those software to install/sync apps, if you can install new apps and they work your appsync is fine.

Posted Image

#12 Basil2

Basil2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

But does iFunBox do any syncing or is a just a file viewer/manager? Can it actually sync with my iPhone? Take apps from the iphone and add them to the iTunes (or a separate) library so that those apps taken from the iphone can then be put onto my iPad?

#13 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:25 AM

iTools does syncing

#14 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:48 AM

But does iFunBox do any syncing or is a just a file viewer/manager? Can it actually sync with my iPhone? Take apps from the iphone and add them to the iTunes (or a separate) library so that those apps taken from the iphone can then be put onto my iPad?

itools has everything for syncing/installing/deleting/updating apps but you need to manage cracked apps:

1. download cracked apps
  2. put them in itools library (you can specify a path for library)
  3. every time you see update download updated cracked version
  4. just refresh library
  5. update cracked one
  6. clear old versions (after make sure new version is functional) "Library/Application/Clear old apps

Posted Image

#15 STRiPe

STRiPe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

it's easier: When there is a new version, just download it and double click on the ipa file. It goes direct to iTunes. I send the ipa files from AA to my Mac with instashare and then I send them to iTunes with a double click.

PSiCK0 on twitter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: desktop, mac, update, iTunes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users