Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

The Real AppTrackr - Awesome New Feature

updates tracking appaddict apptrackr new feature OTA

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

The real apptrackr!

We have enabled an awesome feature, which has never existed before. Now you can add apps to your track list (track an app) and receive OTA push updates when a new version of your apps are uploaded.

To track an app simply click this link to the right of the app name:screenshot20130219at138.png

To stop tracking app simply do the same: screenshot20130219at138.png

We have also integrated AppAddict account logon right into our iOS App and from now, if you log in on your device, it will be automatically linked to your account:

d83abac90153416c804b351.jpg

Like Jobs said (with some of our improvements):

AppAddict.org keeps your cracked Apps up to date across all your devices. All of this happens automatically and wirelessly, and because it’s integrated into our app you don’t even need to think about it—it all just works.

• pisade, kelix and Jesus like this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#2 RedJohn

RedJohn

ex-Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

WOw this look great !

Good job

#3 TheCleeves

TheCleeves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

I like this feature, but wouldn't it be easier to implement a "Updates" feature in the app such as Install0us had? It'll save from having to go to every app and clicking the "Track this app" button.

#4 yohu123

yohu123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

I like this feature, but wouldn't it be easier to implement a "Updates" feature in the app such as Install0us had? It'll save from having to go to every app and clicking the "Track this app" button.

Yes, I am talking about this Installous feature. It will be a pain to manually search for every app installed on my iPhone 5 on appaddict.org and track it. Infact many other cracked app installers like appcake and vshare have this feature. But the look and feel if appaddict is the best. So I hope this auto show updates of already installed apps is a forthcoming feature. Keep up the good work appaddicts!

#5 TheCleeves

TheCleeves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

Yes, I am talking about this Installous feature. It will be a pain to manually search for every app installed on my iPhone 5 on appaddict.org and track it. Infact many other cracked app installers like appcake and vshare have this feature. But the look and feel if appaddict is the best. So I hope this auto show updates of already installed apps is a forthcoming feature. Keep up the good work appaddicts!

Agreed. I'm excited to see where this project goes.

#6 Kandonfox

Kandonfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

I like where this is going. Can't wait to see what's coming over the past few months!

#7 yohu123

yohu123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

Although AppAddict is getting frequent updates, the most important functionality that this app requires is the Update tab wherein the app automatically recognizes existing installed apps on the device and compares the versions with those on its site thereby providing updates, just like the AppStore, for direct download and update. I hope this feature is a priority for the AppAddict team. Keep up the good work guys!

#8 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

The auto update tab will be introduced, the tracking of apps is so you will get a push notification of any apps you wish to follow. It is a similar function to auto updates but different.

The updates tab has always been planned we are just waiting for the release of the AppAddict iPad app and we will include this feature. Do not fear guys there will be no other place that offers a feature that we too will not offer and try to better ;)

• Kalenji likes this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#9 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Nice to hear App Addict for ipad is coming

#10 A_S_AlOsaimi

A_S_AlOsaimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

Nice

Good job

564609093.jpg

#11 Pawnstar

Pawnstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

Just a quick question when you track an app will i receive updates when the app is updated by Apple or updated by someone posting the updated link on appaddict?

#12 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

updated by some1, the updates by apple are only if you have the app installed, and it will appear on the app store badge.

• Pawnstar likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Pawnstar

Pawnstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

updated by some1, the updates by apple are only if you have the app installed, and it will appear on the app store badge.

Thanks it would have been awesome if we had an option for updates from Apple. :)

#14 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

There is an appstore for it

#15 Pawnstar

Pawnstar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

There is an appstore for it

Think you have misunderstood me when an update for a game or app comes out you need to have it installed on your device in order to get an notification on the AppStore. I don't have every single app/game installed as some are over 1gb so when an update does come I have to either search for it or check on appshopper. That's why I was saying it would be awesome if we had option where a notication is recieved when apple has updated the game/app.

#16 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

I think it can not be implemented, we must track every app in appstore. We have no server resources to do this.

#17 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

I think it can not be implemented, we must track every app in appstore. We have no server resources to do this.

Freddy is it possible to somehow find out the updates of app store on idevice ?

Posted Image

#18 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

As I said, there is appstore app for this

#19 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

As I said, there is appstore app for this

I didn't understand, I mean when on the device it shows there is an update, if we can somehow get informed by app store app, log or ..., we are able to send them as anonymous report to our servers.

Posted Image

#20 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:25 AM

What has happened to "apptrackr" in the new app? The new look is nowhere net as cool as in te old appaddict
- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: updates, tracking, appaddict, apptrackr, new, feature, OTA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users