Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

iOS 7 UDiD Registration | Developer Certs For Cracked Apps

iOS 7 UDiD iOS 7 Beta wwdc apple developer AppAddict developer certificates resigning apps instasign

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

logo.png

iOS 7 Instant UDiD Registration

Releases June 10 2013

See COUNTDOWN

Here at RegMyUDiD we are the number one place on the Internet for UDiD Activations & Registrations. We have been the Fastest, Most Professional service for 4 years and have registered a staggering 200,000+ UDiD's since iOS 3 was released!

ios7dl.png

Services Offered

Standard UDiD Activation!

This service is required in order to install iOS Beta's on your device. Full set of instructions on how to install latest iOS Beta included!

Advanced UDiD Activation!

Required if you want to use InstaSign to install cracked apps without the need for a JailBreak. Comprehensive instructions included! New improved method for signing apps on Windows!

Limited Time Price Drop!!

We are currently running a promotion for pre orders until iOS 7 Beta is released!

Standard UDiD Activation - ONLY £4.99 Usually £6.99

Advanced UDiD Activation - ONLY £7.99 Usually £11.99

Hurry order now at this discounted rate and beat the mad rush on June 10. Buying now guarentees that you will be one of the first people in the world to try Apple's latestest and greatest iOS.

checkout.png

How Long Does Activation Take?

If DalPay payment is used we offer Instant Activation **Please note sometimes there's a delay from purchase to when we recieve the email

If you have purchased a Certificate & Profile your UDiD will be registered as normal, however please allow up to 15 Mins for the Certificate & Profile to arrive. You can still install the latest Beta while waiting!

Where Do I Download iOS Beta!

We have a sister company BETAiO.So all iOS and OS X Beta's can be found here

betaiosologo.png

Finding Your UDiD!

We have created a page that explains exactly how to get your UDiD and make sure that you enter it onto the site correctly so that we register the correct UDiD. Please see HERE for guide.

Contacting Us!

Getting in touch is easy. You can contact us via any of the bellow methods and we aim to answer all enquiries withing 24hours but it is usually much faster than that!

EMAIL - [email protected]

Twitter - @RegMyUDiD

FaceBook - RegMyUDiD

Resigning Cracked Apps (No JailBreak!!)

Instasign

InstaSign (aka iResign v3) is an application used for resigning iPhone, iPad & iPod Apps. It has built in AppTrackr too to make life easier! What this means is you are able to basically download and resign you own apps with our developers certificate and then install the app via iTunes as you would any other app. This can be done on Windows & OS X

The great thing about InstaSign is that there is no need to JailBreak your device in order to install your own apps.

e.png

d.png

How To Get InstaSign?

InstaSign is a free app and can be downloaded from Here. However in order to use it you must have 3 things

1. Your UDiD registered
2. A developers certificate
3. A provisioning profile

RegMyUDiD supply all 3 of these things at a great price with excellent support if needed. If you want to start using InstaSign today make sure you purchace our Advanced UDiD Activation

checkout.png

• DblD likes this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#2 dave7802

dave7802

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

Thanks I went for this. 

A question though, Using InstaSign, Can you have multiple Keys? As i have a IPAD and a Iphone both using this InstaSign, 
But after i installed my Iphone Keys for IOS 7, they do not show up in InstaSign. 

#3 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

Thanks I went for this. 

A question though, Using InstaSign, Can you have multiple Keys? As i have a IPAD and a Iphone both using this InstaSign, 
But after i installed my Iphone Keys for IOS 7, they do not show up in InstaSign. 

Did you get them at the same time if so both devices will be on the same key for simplicity so you don't have to resign apps twice ;)

• dave7802 likes this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#4 dave7802

dave7802

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

Doh!! Thanks :-) 

Working like a Dream :) Thanks again

• iChr0niX likes this

#5 shaddy666

shaddy666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

Hi guys,

I think I have had a bit of a blond moment and some how I have locked the keychain padlock and now it is asking for a password to unlock it.Any ideas please what this would be ?

Sorry for being such a noob :(

#6 shaddy666

shaddy666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

Wow don`t ask me how but I have removed the padlock and every thing is working perfectly :)

Sorry for being a noob,long time pc owner just not used to this mac os :)

#7 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Wow don`t ask me how but I have removed the padlock and every thing is working perfectly :)

Sorry for being a noob,long time pc owner just not used to this mac os :)

Glad you resolved ur issue :)

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#8 EdwardLucas

EdwardLucas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationOnline

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

Hello... I sent in a help question to the contact help email and received a auto response email in return.   I have a very specific question and would like to know if it will be answered through that email or should I seek help here..

#9 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hello... I sent in a help question to the contact help email and received a auto response email in return.   I have a very specific question and would like to know if it will be answered through that email or should I seek help here..

You can ask 

But you will be getting a response from them very soon anyway

#10 alvinklein

alvinklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

I have regular uidid can i upgrade my uidid to instasign ?
Using Tapatalk

#11 kings121

kings121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

@iChr0nix

im a registered premium user on AppAddict and now im trying to to add another UDID to my account but im getting this information on RegMyUDID

One of UDIDs IS NOT REGISTERED. Please register it as CERT to obtain premium package for it

can you please tell me how i go about doing that

thanks in advance

#12 gabrchan

gabrchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:07 PM

Thank you!

• tjglass likes this

#13 Manta Stefan

Manta Stefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

I pay for this and it's not working! Until today it was perfect, but today all I got is "internal error" why?? Help me please! Thank you
Using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iOS 7, UDiD, iOS 7 Beta, wwdc, apple developer, AppAddict, developer certificates, resigning apps, instasign

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users