Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Installing AppSync

AppSync Repo Cydia AppAddict JailBreak

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Yeah we should use the official repo but it is not working for some people

#22 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

Yeah we should use the official repo but it is not working for some people

I use repo.cracklords.info for appsync and it's working wonders for me.

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#23 shadyrishmawi

shadyrishmawi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

does this work on ipad mini?

#24 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

does this work on ipad mini?

yes

#25 RedArmy19

RedArmy19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

Could someone please tell me what the download location is on the phone? i.e:- var/mobile etc

So I can transfer the updates to itunes. This doesn't seem to happen anymore after installous. Thanks in advance

Champagne for my real friends......real pain for my sham friends..! (Francis Bacon)

#26 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Download iTunes sync from the app addict repo to transfer downloaded application to itunes

#27 RedArmy19

RedArmy19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

Ok. Thanks. Just out of interest what is the location tho?

Champagne for my real friends......real pain for my sham friends..! (Francis Bacon)

#28 RedArmy19

RedArmy19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Plus I must say what an awesome job you've done of the app. It's way better than any others I've tried. Great UI and the Harlem shake thing made me jump but all in all it's great. Thanks guys.  :)  :)  :)

#29 kelix

kelix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Do we need Appsync if we have Appaddict+ installed?

#30 STRiPe

STRiPe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Do we need Appsync if we have Appaddict+ installed?

Appsync allows you to install apps from out of the app store. Without appsync you won't install anything if it's not from the appstore

PSiCK0 on twitter

#31 toker

toker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

Ok. Thanks. Just out of interest what is the location tho?

Looks like the download location is:

/private/var/mobile/Applications/<AppAddict_APP_UUID>/Documents/

To find the APP UUID, you can use either SBSettings or iFile, otherwise you can also use the command line: (ssh to your device and execute the command as is(the whole first line of the code block).)

cd /private/var/mobile/Applications/ && cd `find . | grep AppAddict | cut -d'/' -f2 | tail -n1` && cd Documents && echo "This is AppAddict's download directory: `pwd`"
This is AppAddict's download directory: /private/var/mobile/Applications/23455432-2345-2345-1233-123412345/Documents

Obviously you need to appropriate command line tools to be installed for this command to work, these tools can be found in saurik's repo.

I found 60MB worth of IPA files in there, that don't show up anywhere in the AppAddict app... They looked liked failed downloads, ie: "AppName.ipa.download".

#32 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

To find the APP UUID, you can use either SBSettings or iFile, otherwise you can also use the command line: (ssh to your device and execute the command as is(the whole first line of the code block).)

cd /private/var/mobile/Applications/ && cd `find . | grep AppAddict | cut -d'/' -f2 | tail -n1` && cd Documents && echo "This is AppAddict's download directory: `pwd`"
This is AppAddict's download directory: /private/var/mobile/Applications/23455432-2345-2345-1233-123412345/Documents

Obviously you need to appropriate command line tools to be installed for this command to work, these tools can be found in saurik's repo.

I found 60MB worth of IPA files in there, that don't show up anywhere in the AppAddict app... They looked liked failed downloads, ie: "AppName.ipa.download".

I think its better to sync apps downloaded through app addict with app addict+

#33 toker

toker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

What is AppAddict+?

#34 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

What is AppAddict+?

It allows u to sync apps installed through app addict to iTunes

#35 toker

toker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

Oh I see, but knowing where the IPAs are downloaded is always good to know and I never sync with iTunes as I do not have a windows or mac box.

I like to keep multiple versions of the same app and syncing to itunes doesn't offer this functionality (as far as I know).

For example, I am still using an older version of talk-a-tone which allows me to use a Flex patch to access the "Premium" features.  The newer version of talk-a-tone fixes the vulnerabilities used by the Flex patch I am using.

• MONGOLO likes this

#36 Arrow

Arrow

Veritas Lux Mea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Thank you for sharing this!

There is another way that is a lot more practical and comprehensive.

Two, as a matter of fact:

• Simply enable 'Application Names' in 'File Manager' in the settings of iFile. Then, you may just easily view the real names of all the apps in /var/mobile/applications

• Install AppLinks from Cydia. This generates shortcuts to the corresponding app with 'real' names. Once created, you are able to find them at /var/mobile/AppLinks

• dkbame likes this

If you appreciate what I said or if I helped you on anything, a like would be nice!

#37 toker

toker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

I meantioned iFIle (and SBSettings) in my post too :P

To find it with SBSettings, go to the SBSettings app which can be accessed by the "More" button.  Scroll down to the bottom, under "System Wide Options" -> "App Folders" -> "AppAddict".

#38 Orsom

Orsom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

I'm finding that some Apps aync to iTunes without a problem but today I tried to update a couple of Apps and found that although they are listed in iTunes, they will not update because I have not owned 'the major version of the software'.

I also tried to update King Cashing 2 and it said the same thing.....but this App has not been transferred to iTunes for some reason.

#39 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

I'm finding that some Apps aync to iTunes without a problem but today I tried to update a couple of Apps and found that although they are listed in iTunes, they will not update because I have not owned 'the major version of the software'.

I also tried to update King Cashing 2 and it said the same thing.....but this App has not been transferred to iTunes for some reason.

U cannot update apps using  app store or itunes store

#40 Orsom

Orsom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:17 AM

U cannot update apps using  app store or itunes store

Even if the app has been synced to iTunes? I thought that by having the App sync to Itunes it was basically being treated as an app that I purchased rather than a cracked version?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AppSync, Repo, Cydia, AppAddict, JailBreak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users