Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Submit apps removed from the appstore

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hey I was wondering if it would be possible for appaddict to add a new feature that will make it possible to submit links for apps that are removed from the appstore. A lot of time it is still possible to find the description, version, developer, app icon and screenshots on the web. It would be good if the submission forms has spaces for al of this information, plus a way for users to submit their own screenshots taken on their iDevices and icon.png taken from the .ipa, if neccesary. Of course a moderator would go through all of these submissions and look them over before they are approved.

I think this would be a great new feature for appaddict to have, because apps not available on the appstore is one of the best things a bout cracked IPAs.

Thanks and hope this is considered,

MONGOLO

• Kalenji and Locophone-ICPDA like this
- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#2 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

Actually i was wondering about that. I got a couple of apps not on the app store anymore, that we're truly usefull

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

It is interesting here is a previous thread about it which I think is on the same topic as yours http://www.appaddict...store-programs/

I think the reason why this isn't a possibility is because the lack of iTunes Link for the app. All of the content i.e images and description is pulled straight from Apple App Store so they in fact host all of the images and description (I believe).

Not saying that this couldn't be done or wont be done but I'm not sure if it worth to implement this.

What apps that are no longer on the App Store for what ever reason (out dated, no longer, supported, incompatibility, or just banned) do you want to be able to post? /just curios to see how many apps that are no longer on the app store but people still want?

#4 lyje17

lyje17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

Even if this pulls through, there won't be any descriptions to tag on to these apps. I've got GridLee & FlashArmy just for the fun of it :) .

#5 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

There aren't many apps pulled fro the app store

#6 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

Even if this pulls through, there won't be any descriptions to tag on to these apps. I've got GridLee & FlashArmy just for the fun of it :) .

---------------------------------------

many times the descriptions are still to be found on the web, through app review sites or other cracked app site, etc. ... also it could be possible for users to write the description in a dn for a moderator to approve it.

#7 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

I've got TubeBox and appgratis for example

• DblD likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

I've got TubeBox and appgratis for example

For example, I submitted appgratis when it was on the appstore, and it's still there http://www.appaddict...ackid=565956236

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#9 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

For example, I submitted appgratis when it was on the appstore, and it's still there http://www.appaddict...ackid=565956236

Oh nice, i didn't know it actually, thank you for telling, my friends were looking for this app !

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Oh nice, i didn't know it actually, thank you for telling, my friends were looking for this app !

No problem :) Good thing I uploaded it back then :)

• Kalenji likes this

NtWpjY2.png

#11 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

Yes, if an app was submitted and then removed from the AppStore it can still be downloaded on AA, but can new links be submitted?... Since appaddict hasn't been around that long, there many of these old apps never got a chance to be submitted... For example NBA2K12, doodle
Jump hop and g-force the game we're pulled well before appaddict was around, the descriptions and screenshots are all easily found on the web....

What I am suggesting is something entirely new were users write in the descriptions, versions, etc. in the submission form and also upload the screenshots..it should all be heavily moderated.

Something quite reasonable for now is instead of "view in itunes" it can say "removed from appstore" instead ... This can be for apps like fast and furious and appgratis which made it to appaddict....

Sorry for starting a new thread.... I searched for "apps removed from appstore" and not" apps pulled from AppStore" when starting this one

Hope my ideas are considered,
MONGOLO
  • DblD likes this

#12 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

Yes, if an app was submitted and then removed from the AppStore it can still be downloaded on AA, but can new links be submitted?... Since appaddict hasn't been around that long, there many of these old apps never got a chance to be submitted... For example NBA2K12, doodle
Jump hop and g-force the game we're pulled well before appaddict was around, the descriptions and screenshots are all easily found on the web....

What I am suggesting is something entirely new were users write in the descriptions, versions, etc. in the submission form and also upload the screenshots..it should all be heavily moderated.

Something quite reasonable for now is instead of "view in itunes" it can say "removed from appstore" instead ... This can be for apps like fast and furious and appgratis which made it to appaddict....

Sorry for starting a new thread.... I searched for "apps removed from appstore" and not" apps pulled from AppStore" when starting this one

Hope my ideas are considered,
MONGOLO

Or maybe if we open a forum topic like we have for non MAS apps, something like that.

• dkbame and PRAISER like this

NtWpjY2.png

#13 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

Or maybe if we open a forum topic like we have for non MAS apps, something like that.

this could be better idea

Posted Image

#14 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

Yup i agree

#15 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Yup i agree

I agree as well :)

Just a NON App Store section in the forum.

• D2 likes this

#16 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

Apparently, new links cannot be submitted for aps that have been reomved after they were first uploaded to appaddict... this one should be an easy fix... the link for Space Ace, http://www.appaddict...ckid=314133588, is dead, but when I try to submit a new one I get the error:

Oops!
An error occured. Here are some details:
No Content with ID 314133588

We are unable to find such Content in our database and on iTunes or Mac App Store.
Go back | Terms Of Service.

This app has been removed from the store, but AppAddict already has all of the screenshots, decription, etc., If submission of new links could just be fixed...

-----------------------

a removed from appstore section in the forum could work, users could put download links, description, screenshots, etc. there, It would work well if used with the main site search feature... it would be niced if this new section could be added to the iOS app....

#17 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

You're right, all extra links & images are still alive but when it's already removed from app store new info & images are not available for the new version,

and also I'm pretty sure apple keep these for their records and after a while will remove these.

I still say best choice is creating a forum and submit them in there but we need moderate them either-wise it's going to be a messed up easily (much time and effort for extra services!)

Posted Image

#18 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

Let's create forum section for this. iChonix will create it when he is back.

#19 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hi Guys

Yes i had forgotten about this request, and i will try to implement this today.

I will create a sub form specifically for removed App Store apps 

• dkbame, PRAISER and worldsdream like this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#Add1cted2Apps

iOS 11 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 11 Downloads macOS 10.13 Download

Beta iOS 11 & macOS High Sierra Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & OS X Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#20 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

Great! Now there should be a default format, and the threads should be searchable from the appaddict main site search.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users