Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

New phone, forced to go legit, and there are problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Goodluxk4287

Goodluxk4287

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:55 AM

So much for doing the right thing for the wrong reasons. I just got a 6 Plus used which had 9.0.2 installed, this means no jailbreak for me and no appsync.

I tried to sync, transfer purchases, and backup (and repeated this for good measure on my"old" jailbroken phone on iOS 8) before touching the new phone.

I go to the new phone, restore 9.0.2 for good measure, restore from backup and let it sync.

As this happens, numerous times I get the dialogue "Sign in to iTunes Store, Enter the password for your Apple ID, here's all 4 of them "[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]" I'm sure these fine folks have helped me try before I buy apps in the past and I'm grateful for what they've done. However, I've got a new phone, don't need any apps that I haven't purchased through the iTunes store and I keep getting popups about entering their passwords. This happens every few minutes.

I tried tapping on the apps, I tried syncing again on the new phone with iTunes. I even then tried deleting AppSync and AppAddict from the old phone and then backing up, then restoring again to the new phone. No luck.

Here's where it gets weird, there are a whole bunch of free apps that I definitely got through the AppStore that will not install on my new phone after the restore and sync unless I manually uninstall and then reinstall them, of course losing all my AppData for those apps on a device I can't jailbreak. I'm also finding that App document data has not synced, although things like Photos have.

So how should I properly go about fixing this so that I can have my app data and all my apps? Also, I'm fine with deleting the Apps that were once installed from other sources, but they're not the only ones that are giving me issues, even ones that came from the AppStore.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the question that is probably pretty opposite of the norm around here.

#2 Crackalicious

Crackalicious

Crackalicious

• Administrators
  • 451 posts
  • LocationAll around you :)

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:23 PM

If you're still on ios 9.0.2 run the pangu jailbreak and make sure you have appsync unified installed and you shouldn't have a problem. Also another thing to note is any app cracked with clutch won't work with ios9+ make sure the app you want to install is done with rasti. Check my cracks for fully working versions of apps/games :)

• hotsjf and bigarte like this

Music is the cure to all problems

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users