Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

AppAddict failed to install,can someon help me with some steps ?

help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:32 PM

Hi,so after i finished my exams,i got as a gift an iphone 5c and i was happy beacuse i thought i would be able to play gta san andreas again.I had an android samsung galaxy mini 2,and  there i knew how to install .apk files and stuff,but here on iphone is SO DIFFICULT...so i researched a little,come across this community,and i tried to install appaddict...sadly,it says it failed to install...so,can someon tell me how to install appaddict ? cuz i think i need one more app,but i dont know wich app to get and such...also,what's the deal with isingclud ? i mean what is it ? also,forgot to mention that my iphone is not jailbroken...so,yeah,hope i will get some help! thanks for reading xD

#2 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:11 PM

Ok, my recommendation is that you update your phone to iOS 8.3 and jailbreak, after that you need to install AppSync in Cydia, and after that you install appaddict and download and install the app you want. - This is the free route
iSignCloud is a service for non-jailbroken phones, because it will get the UDID of your phone registered to an Apple Developer account, allowing you to sign apps from AppAddict, and thus being able to run them on your phone. - This is the paid route as Apple Developer certificates cost quite a bit of money.
For more info, you can look at our tutorial section, we have quite a few tutorials there that can get you started.

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users