Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

iChr0niX - where is free isigncloud? Is there any update or we can say that that was just a joke.

isignclouds free giveaways appaddict

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 davnzma

davnzma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

iChr0niX - where is free isigncloud? Is there any update or we can say that that was just a joke.sorry bro but dont mind becouse this is my 10th post regarding isigncloud and every time admin says iChr0niX is busy in other stuff but i didn't thiink that it takes 4months to give 300 giveaways.please update us otherwise we stop posting here.

cheers..

• jamesp123 likes this

#2 jamesp123

jamesp123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

iChr0niX - where is free isigncloud? Is there any update or we can say that that was just a joke.sorry bro but dont mind becouse this is my 10th post regarding isigncloud and every time admin says iChr0niX is busy in other stuff but i didn't thiink that it takes 4months to give 300 giveaways.please update us otherwise we stop posting here.

cheers..

if I'm honest with you it would seem like it was a joke as he hasn't even been on the website in a month! "Last Active Feb 20 2015 12:34 PM"

#3 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

200 of the 300 iSignCloud packages have been allocated. Yes this is taking longer than expected. But not sure how that qualifies as a joke...

Im just commenting here for you guys assurance and to say you will get your prize, However Im not in control of that so I can't say when.

• DblD likes this

#4 davnzma

davnzma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:57 AM

I am getting this same answer from past 3 months...not satisfied.and this is not any excuse taht200 from 300 is given...there should be fair policy with each customers.every one shoud be treated as equal and all the giveaways should be given at same time.
Realy disappointed

#5 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

I am getting this same answer from past 3 months...not satisfied.and this is not any excuse taht200 from 300 is given...there should be fair policy with each customers.every one shoud be treated as equal and all the giveaways should be given at same time.
Realy disappointed

Im not making excuses, Sorry you feel that way. 100's of Apple Developer Slots can sometimes be difficult to obtain.

• DblD, dobr0 and bigarte like this

#6 waterboss

waterboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

i'm with you guys i will wait :)

• dobr0 likes this

#7 dobr0

dobr0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:00 AM

:) same, I will wait as well 

#8 davnzma

davnzma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

Now i just asking where is iChr0niX?
Why he is not responding now?
Where are his words or big promises?
😞😞

#9 Bith

Bith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

UP!

#10 fulcat

fulcat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

I also was awarded and I am still waiting to receive my award.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: isignclouds, free giveaways, appaddict

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users