Some of you may have a lot of MAS Apps and want to share to with the world but are just not sure how to.Well this method works with quite a lot of MAS Apps and it doesn't require Cracking or Patching!(Please not I deliberately put "Share" in the title and not Crack because this isn't really a Cracking or Patching Tut)
So for the sake of this Tutorial I am going to be using the game Pentumble
1. Download the Game/App from the MAS
2. Open your Applications Folder
3. Copy the Game/App to a Folder on your desktop
4. Right Click the Game/App and select "Show Package Contents"
5. Open "Contents Folder"
6. Right Click the "_MASReceipt" Folder (See ScreenShot below)
7. Delete the "_MASReceipt" Folder by moving it to trash
8. Go back to the Home directory of where you placed the Games/App
9. Launch the App
If the App continues to open and or Game plays then there is no extra DRM added into the binaryso since we removed the _MASReceipt it can't be traced back to us either
Please note this will not work for All MAS Apps as some developers take extra precautions and add in checks to see if the _MASReceipt is present etc..
Here is a Screenshot of a MAS app that doesn't play nice when the _MASReceipt folder is removed.
This will require further cracking/Patching which is beyond my expertise.
However you can still Spread/Share any Game/App this way and get it into the right hands for someone to do the Cracking/Patching for you.
Hope this helps.and please give it a go we can help save each other money