you can also use these ISOs and activator to create a dual-boot on a Mac machine, the method is different though.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Step 0 - back up all of your data that you want to save from your PC you will be installing Windows 7 onto, as all data will most likely be erased in the installation process
Step 1 - Download an ISO file for your choice of Windows you want to install.... I recommend getting the Ultimate version , for your language of choice and amount of RAM you have...
-if you have more the 3GB of RAM, get 64-bit , if not get 32-bit ( in the downloads below , it says x86 for 32bit)
The downloads (see spoiler)
2. Either burn the ISO to a DVD (single layer 4GB needed) , or create a bootable flash drive from the ISO
- to create a bootable flash drive you will need a flash drive with at least 4GB capacity....
- download Rufus and use that to make the drive - Download the executable and run it – no installation is necessary. - download - http://rufus.akeo.ie/
- to create a bootable DVD , use any ISO burning software, (like InfraRecorder or IMGBurn , both free) - to burn the ISO to a DVD , burn it at a lower rate than the full speed of your disc drive, if you have the time, let it burn at the lowest speed possible. this is going to be your operating system, so you want the best quality burn possible.
3. Boot from the DVD or flash drive you created on the PC you want to load WIndows 7 onto.... , you can do this by pressing a certain key (it is mentioned in the BIOS flash screen) , to bring up boot menu, or entering Setup, and configuring the system to boot priority from CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
note - if the computer you are working with has serious malware/virus/rootkit porblems, you may want to low level format the hard drive first.. .
4. Install Windows 7 with your desired setting, you can choose upgrade your exsisting copy of windows (if your hard drive currently has an windows OS on it, your old windows stuff will be moved into a windows.old folder) , or custom (recommended) for a fresh install.... , you can use the advanced drive tools to delete all the old partitions and create a new one..
- when prompted for a product key, press skip... (unless you do have a legit Windows & product key for your corresponding version, if you do , then you can enter it...)
5. after the install is done, it is recommended that you install all updates and drivers before activating (note, you have 2 days to activate after install before you get non-genuine notifications, if this happens, it is OK, windows loader can fix it)
6. Run this tool, Windows Loader by Daz - - to activate your Windows 7 for free!
download - http://kickass.to/wi...l-t8955425.html