Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Cosmicalninja now in charge of fileshack ....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

Hi guys,

After a chat with the owner of File Shack i have taken over the place. It is now mine and mine alone. I control the site, the servers and everything inbetween. The reason i am making this common knowledge is because i would really like as many people here to post on there and put traffic through there to make it the number 1 cracked app filehost. Don't forget it can also be used for ANY file type, not just .ipa files!

I carry the same ideas as the previous owner of the site in which PPD will hopefully one day be a reality at least. Other things i like the idea of have already been seen by people here.

With me at the helm i hope people can come forward and find it easy to talk to me about problems or suggestions, hell even design help grin.gif My ears and door are always open to your PM's and i hope some of you feel as excited as i do about the future of File Shack.

Thanks for reading.

Cosmical

#2 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

I don't trust him. He ruined TheFileBay @Sonics

He went and ruined @Sonics work and now he is making his own. Disgraceful, this guy funds it all off stolen credit cards. I urge users not to use it.
  • Vladimir Putin, DblD and MONGOLO like this

#3 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

I don't trust him. He ruined TheFileBay @Sonics

He went and ruined @Sonics work and now he is making his own. Disgraceful, this guy funds it all off stolen credit cards. I urge users not to use it.

yeah about Sonics , what is gonna happen with TFB , and how the f*ck did comsicalninja get involved with TFB.... i understand all files are gone ... but will the site be back ?

- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#4 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

I do not know.

Also still it's run with ppls hacked cards
  • MONGOLO likes this

#5 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:43 PM

I do not know.

Also still it's run with ppls hacked cards

agreed. cosmicalninja cracked so many apps himself, but he was still a credit thief...

- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#6 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

yeah about Sonics , what is gonna happen with TFB , and how the f*ck did comsicalninja get involved with TFB.... i understand all files are gone ... but will the site be back ?

AFAIK, cosmicalninja posted as Sonics on a support ticket he opened, since any guest could post, he just put in the name Sonics picked, and wrote something really dumb (I forgot what, probably included swear words), and they suspended Sonics's servers, even though they could check which IP posted it, they didn't...

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users