Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Heres a suggestion!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Temper

Temper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:52 AM

Admin guys

Gents, I've not been here very long, but since I paid for the signing service I have had almost regular loss of service and you guys having a major spat resulting in complete shut down. Even the Drama post has been deleted as if you want to hide the fact that it even happened, it should have been left as a reminder of how close you guys came to chucking every thing away!
To add to that there seems to be a policy of "if someone says anything the admin team don't like ban them". Now you can't ask about the premium offered without fear of being banned? WTF is that about?? Come on guys, if you want to make this great site into something special that passes the test of time you need to stop pissing off your subscribers and start acting a little more grown up.
For fear of being banned for speaking my mind on the forum I have even gone to getting a tempory email to set up another account. How ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bad is that?
Remember guys, while you may currently have possibly the best site for this stuff it can change very quickly and member loyalty is very fickle.
I'm interested to see if you let this post through?

#2 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

I have allowed this post as freedom of speech is allowed. But you must respect the community. The signing service is working partially only premium services are being fixed. The drama post was removed by another moderator and I must respect their decision like the rest if the users. Premium will be activated once the final two services are fixed status page and premium signing. We don't want users asking as it will annoy admins and other staff members. I am not going to ban you or even warn you. I hope other mods do the same. Just be weary how you conduct yourself if done correctly I will have no issue with any user who does so.
  • MONGOLO and Rockabilico like this

#3 Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin

Mr. President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:07 PM

So what's your suggestion exactly? I only see complaining about how *bad* we are

ps
"For fear of being banned for speaking my mind on the forum I have even gone to getting a tempory email to set up another account. How ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bad is that?"
bullshit, no ones gonna ban you because of speaking your mind( freedom of speech and other ♥♥♥♥♥♥). I know you are talking about the alert on forums about premium for 2 months. Well, it's only for dumb ppl that spams on chat/forum/my email(even if I didn't participate in this drama ♥♥♥♥♥♥, damn I hate these things) and other members of AA staff
  • MONGOLO and Rockabilico like this

#4 Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin

Mr. President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

about iSignCloud. Main servers are also under maintenance. We expect to launch all iSignCloud servers servers later this day. After that 4.1.9 will be available for all isgncloud users

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users