Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Becoming a staff member.

Job staff

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ak_madman

ak_madman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

Hello AA. I made a shout wondering how to become part of the AA team. In response Freddy said to make a new topic. The only reason I made the topic here was because there was no other place that made since. I have been useing ios and OS X products for about 8 years. I currently have a Mac book pro and a Mac Pro. Also I have 2 towers one running windows 8.1 and the other running bolth fedora and Ubuntu. Me and my friend started a huge minecraft server in 2013 was when we launched the server. But because of the coasts we had to bring it down. At one point me hosted 500 people. I was an admin and moderator. I had smerf accounts. So I know oh to be a mod/admin. Ween we closed the server I look at other servers to join to help out. Most said no some said sure and others said F*** off. To go on to ios. For about 3 years if been jailbailbraking. I also been cracking and hacking. I used to hack servers and games but now I mostly just crack. I would some times upload to iphonecake. But mostly I would give the cracked apps to my friends. I've also been useing pp25 for about 2-3 years. Then I came across AA. I know I'm still new at AA and have only been a member for a short while but I would love to help I'm some way. Wether it be app mod, cracker, admin, or something else. Please give this a thought Freddy and all the other staff. Thank you for taking the time to read this long post.

Your friend,
ak_madman

uoldpa38f75.png

#2 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

If you want to be a cracker - https://www.appaddic...me-verified.php

If you want to be app mod - you need to be forum mod firstly and show yourself, then we will decide. Please select section that you want to moderate.

#3 ak_madman

ak_madman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:11 AM

I would like to be an forum mod. What all do I need to be to become a forum mod?

uoldpa38f75.png

#4 ak_madman

ak_madman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

If you want to be a cracker - https://www.appaddic...me-verified.php
If you want to be app mod - you need to be forum mod firstly and show yourself, then we will decide. Please select section that you want to moderate.

The cracker i can work at because i still have to upload 45 apps.

uoldpa38f75.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Job, staff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users