Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

[HOW TO] Remove iCloud from any activated device on iOs 7

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 raffaello

raffaello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMarocco

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

Let's say you have an iPhone or an iPad, which is already activated, everything works, but you forgot your iCloud password or the person you've got it from didn't log out and now you can't track them. Or you're just bored and feel like playing with your device.

Anyhow, this tutorial is meant for those who have an activated device and would like to change the iCloud account/ disable the "Find my iPhone" feature. This was tested on an iPhone 5S on iOS 7.1.2. Pursue at your own risk.

The first step is to jailbreak the device using Pangu Jailbreak.

Once jailbroken, download and install: iFile, iCleaner and iFirewall iOS 7 from Cydia.

Open iFile, navigate to var/keychains/ and delete keychain-2.db. This will delete any stored passwords!

Restart your iPhone using the home and power button.

Now open iFirewall, add a new rule for "Settings" and choose "Deny All Connections" from the menu. In the same app, add a new rule for the domain "com.apple.com", denying all connections to that as well.

Open iCleaner, go to the first page and disable the "iCloud Daemon". Restart your iPhone.

Get into Settings, iCloud and "Find my iPhone" should now be off. Remove the account.

Get back to iCleaner, reenable the iCloud Daemon, get into Cydia and uninstall iFirewall iOS 7. Restart your device.

Go back into Settings and try creating a new account/ sign into your existing one. This step may challenge your patience as it will say that the server can't establish connections. Keep trying, it WILL work. 

Once signed in, you will notice that find my iPhone on your new account is off. Turn it on, and make sure it stays so by closing the Settings app from the multitasking bar and reopening it. Find my iPhone should be on.

On your computer, sign into www.icloud.com and try to localize your device. Once viewed, try to play a sound on it. If it plays, choose "Erase iPhone".

Erasing process won't complete as you have jailbroken your phone, wait until the erasing status bar gets towards the end, put the device into DFU mode and restore with iTunes.

Your device will now need you to sign in with the Apple ID you have erased it with.

Important: DO NOT skip the erasing step and restore it. If you do so, it will ask you for the previous owner's account, even though you signed it with yours.

Hope this helps you guys, discovered most of that myself, with little help and putting together various tips and tricks from our beloved Google.

Please note that if this doesn't work for you I cannot be held responsible, try it at your own risk. Also, I have no idea how to bypass the activation screen so don't ask anything about that, this only works for already activated phones.

• kOtyara and tahatn like this

#2 TheChief

TheChief

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:33 PM

Hmm nice find. I will try if i get a phone like that xD

#3 raffaello

raffaello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMarocco

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

You can easily try it on your own device. Just sign in/ create another iCloud account.
Also, for those who are facing the iCloud password prompt loop (device continuously asking for icloud password) can fix it by either setting the date a day before this started showing up or deleting the Keychain file.
If you don't want to lose any passwords, use Keychain Dumper to view all of your stored passwords before deleting it.
You can also use Keychain Dumper to check if the certificates for the device's activation lock have changed after you enter the new account (meaning if when restored will ask for your ID).

#4 StarViruZ

StarViruZ

Praise Helix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

I'm thinking... If I bypass an iCloud blocked iPhone 4, and then I do these steps, will this work as well recovering cell network?

Surprise!
7aXv65U.gif

#5 raffaello

raffaello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMarocco

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:12 PM

You have no iCloud account to remove. Skip to adding an iCloud account, try to make your iPhone show up on the map. Erase and it will work.
There's some tips on the forums saying that trying multiple times to enable FaceTime after adding your iCloud account will make the device discoverable.
However, if you manage to erase it, it will work and you will have cell reception as your device will be registered to your account and will ask for your ID& password at its activation screen.

#6 Omitav

Omitav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

how do you jailbreak a device that's stuck on the activation screen?

I tried it and it doesn't work, even with pangu.

#7 Master-ZizO

Master-ZizO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

@raffaello

i tried the method .. but after disabling the iCloud deamons... Find my iphone is off and deactivated

But aslo Delete account is Deactivated button and i can't delete the account :(

#8 mutt

mutt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:40 PM

hi i want to try this but i cant find ifirewall   or icloud deamon  pls help.

#9 sananhung_bds

sananhung_bds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

i have a iphone 4s locked icloud. i'm forgot password. so said :(

Nothing is impossible

#10 motox

motox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

In order to get iClenaer Pro have to add to the Cydia repository

repository: http://exile90software.com/cydia
 beta repository: http://exile90software.com/cydia/beta

#11 ajsandhu

ajsandhu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:08 AM

i do everything you say and its work perfect till erasing iphone from icloud.

now i restore my iphone in itunes its said some kind of error like 3194, 11, 3009

for this i do everything like clear hosts file,didnt work

i use tinyumbrella for tss server but itunes free on preparing iphone to restore.......pls help me

i have iphone 5 ios 7.1.1 

• MONGOLO likes this

#12 ajsandhu

ajsandhu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

Let's say you have an iPhone or an iPad, which is already activated, everything works, but you forgot your iCloud password or the person you've got it from didn't log out and now you can't track them. Or you're just bored and feel like playing with your device.

Anyhow, this tutorial is meant for those who have an activated device and would like to change the iCloud account/ disable the "Find my iPhone" feature. This was tested on an iPhone 5S on iOS 7.1.2. Pursue at your own risk.

The first step is to jailbreak the device using Pangu Jailbreak.

Once jailbroken, download and install: iFile, iCleaner and iFirewall iOS 7 from Cydia.

Open iFile, navigate to var/keychains/ and delete keychain-2.db. This will delete any stored passwords!

Restart your iPhone using the home and power button.

Now open iFirewall, add a new rule for "Settings" and choose "Deny All Connections" from the menu. In the same app, add a new rule for the domain "com.apple.com", denying all connections to that as well.

Open iCleaner, go to the first page and disable the "iCloud Daemon". Restart your iPhone.

Get into Settings, iCloud and "Find my iPhone" should now be off. Remove the account.

Get back to iCleaner, reenable the iCloud Daemon, get into Cydia and uninstall iFirewall iOS 7. Restart your device.

Go back into Settings and try creating a new account/ sign into your existing one. This step may challenge your patience as it will say that the server can't establish connections. Keep trying, it WILL work. 

Once signed in, you will notice that find my iPhone on your new account is off. Turn it on, and make sure it stays so by closing the Settings app from the multitasking bar and reopening it. Find my iPhone should be on.

On your computer, sign into www.icloud.com and try to localize your device. Once viewed, try to play a sound on it. If it plays, choose "Erase iPhone".

Erasing process won't complete as you have jailbroken your phone, wait until the erasing status bar gets towards the end, put the device into DFU mode and restore with iTunes.

Your device will now need you to sign in with the Apple ID you have erased it with.

Important: DO NOT skip the erasing step and restore it. If you do so, it will ask you for the previous owner's account, even though you signed it with yours.

Hope this helps you guys, discovered most of that myself, with little help and putting together various tips and tricks from our beloved Google.

Please note that if this doesn't work for you I cannot be held responsible, try it at your own risk. Also, I have no idea how to bypass the activation screen so don't ask anything about that, this only works for already activated phones.

do everything and work perfect to me till restoring...

itunes cant restore my iphone 5 ios 7.1.1

modding hosts file did not work for me.

i use tinyumbrella to stop tss server but itunes stuck at preparing iphone to restore.....plz help......thanx in advance

#13 msravesh

msravesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

Has anyone got it to work

I have iphone 5 7.1.1

I dont wanna mess up atleast I have a working phone now. Anyone got it to work please?

#14 raffaello

raffaello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMarocco

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

You can restore to the latest version available after you erase it from iCloud. After you manage to delete the account and enter your own, just sign in to www.icloud.com, erase it and then click on restore. That's all.

#15 raffaello

raffaello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMarocco

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

PS: the restore part is not mandatory, you can continue using the phone with your icloud account if you want to keep your jailbreak/ stay on ios 7.

#16 salt204

salt204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:19 PM

Same problem as Master-ZizO

I tried the method .. but after disabling the iCloud deamons... Find my iphone is off and deactivated

But aslo Delete account is Deactivated button and i can't delete the account.

Solution?

#17 raffaello

raffaello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMarocco

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

On 7.1.2 the trick doesn't work anymore. Sorry. 7.1.1 and below.

#18 msravesh

msravesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:15 AM

On 7.1.2 the trick doesn't work anymore. Sorry. 7.1.1 and below.

@raffaello I am on 7.1.1. I am able to delete the account and added new icloud account., 

Should I go ahead with erase ? Will it ask for new account during restore? 

Thanks

#19 msravesh

msravesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

i do everything you say and its work perfect till erasing iphone from icloud.

now i restore my iphone in itunes its said some kind of error like 3194, 11, 3009

for this i do everything like clear hosts file,didnt work

i use tinyumbrella for tss server but itunes free on preparing iphone to restore.......pls help me

i have iphone 5 ios 7.1.1 

Hi @ajsandhu

you were able to enter new account and restore sucessfully?

#20 KATIR

KATIR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

hi to all

Ive done the whole procedure correctly i erased it through icloud/find, i restore it with itunes and now is locked by icloud with the previous ownners id and i cant find him!!!

any solution???? :angry:  iam thinking to call apple support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users