If you where looking many pages but didn't help you then stop! The end is here!
DISCLAIMER: This worked for me, I don't know if will work for you but I'm somewhat sure it will work.
Credits to DeV-point team and Flendra, good arabs...
This works for the current trial version of Reflector 1.3.4 as June/2014
Yo guys, I'll teach you how to install the full (cracked) version of Reflection without need of serial code (because doesn't work anymore)
- Windows machine
- AirPlay (iOS 5+, A5+ devices)
Downloads (Open spoiler)
- Download Reflector from the official site or 1.3.4 version
- Install it!
- Download the crack ( depending your operating system (32 bits or 64 bits)
- Open the downloaded .zip file and copy Reflector.exe
- Open Windows Explorer and go to C:\Program Files\Reflector
- Paste the cracked .exe there and replace it (backup the original .exe just in case)
- Open Reflector, if asks "Check for updates automatically", click "Don't check". This is to avoid break the crack.
- You may see the app icon on the task bar. You can right-click and click "Show Preferences" to adjust your preferences.
- Done! You successfully installed Reflector with full features.
Don't know how to use Reflector?
- Open Reflector
- Make sure both devices are on the same network
- Make sure you have a compatible device (iPad 2 or higher, iPhone 4S or higher, iPod touch 5 or higher with iOS 5 or later, works in iOS 7)
- If you are on iOS 7 or later, open Control Center and you will see the Airplay option, open it and select XXXXX-PC and enable Mirroring.
- If you are on iOS 6 or older, double press the home button and tap the Airplay icon (a TV with an arrow icon) and select XXXXX-PC and enable mirroring.
- Done! You are mirroring your device and you can record your device screen (system audio works) by right-clicking the program.
Hope this works for you guys. Sorry if is not well explained. Downloads are above :)