Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Another issue about installing-

iOS 8 iSignCloud RegMyUdid Download Unable to Install Fail Install Cycle Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bobbert1yBobby

Bobbert1yBobby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

So there's a few of these floating around the forums, and I know from the 'we are not rmu' post that I may be hunted down if I post this... But honestly the RMU support forum is not at all what they say it is. It's really bad, go look.

ANYWAYS, I've downloaded the iSignCloud AA download link, the one from the email confirmation I got, and even the one from the AA site itself. (The UDID did register and now I'm running iOS 8.

When I click the link the same thing happens- I download the profile, it opens a confirmation & approved page, then starts downloading the app. It only takes like 3 seconds then the downloading circle closes and the app is shared, when you click on it again it just reinstalls it. (When I was on iOS 7 it actually said unable to install, now it just cycles automatically.)

So yeah- nobody has been able to get a solid answer on the forums yet, and I don't know what to do now.

Note: When I install the profile there isn't a profile that actually stays in the profiles window, it says there is no profiles.

#2 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

Try another link

• Bobbert1yBobby likes this

#3 Bobbert1yBobby

Bobbert1yBobby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

There's only 3 that I know of.

#4 Radeon33

Radeon33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationtOP OF THE wORLD, MA !!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:40 AM

How do you install appaddict app after the latest update, becuase it has removed the app and in safari I don't see a button or a link to install again ???

Thanks for your answers :) :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iOS 8, iSignCloud, RegMyUdid, Download, Unable to Install, Fail, Install Cycle, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users