Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

AppAddict - Direct Install - Premium Feature

direct install appaddict premium iOS

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:00 AM

Direct Install - New Feature

We would like to announce that we have reached big progress in implementing yet another killer feature - direct install. What's happening? "It just works" - like Steve Jobs said.

You simply can install your application just like from iTunes App. And this feature will be free during beta testing.

Currently supported file hostings: ifilez.co, limelinx, dropbox, google docs and box.com

This feature is already live please make sure you update to the latest version of AppAddict.

You will need to have an AppAddict account and bbe signed in on the iOS app for this feature to work.

ALSO - I'd personally like to thank Zorro & Freddy without them AppAddict would not be the great place it is ;)

#82 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:02 AM

Thank

#83 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

Yes yes i know, i'm happy already with the normal installer, i was just wondering how you overpassed the servers wait time and so on. And i don't mind buying like 1 or 2 per year if i know i'm going on vacation or have some free time. But in the time beeing, i'm happy with both the downloading processes.
Thank you for explaining it to me :)

#84 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

Yes yes i know, i'm happy already with the normal installer, i was just wondering how you overpassed the servers wait time and so on. And i don't mind buying like 1 or 2 per year if i know i'm going on vacation or have some free time. But in the time beeing, i'm happy with both the downloading processes.

#85 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:05 AM

#86 livefeed

livefeed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:09 PM

The AppAddict app does not seem to be online for download anywhere also if I pull up an old version I have on the phone the app opens but no apps are listed - my UDiD is registered. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

#87 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:30 AM

Thank

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: direct install, appaddict, premium, iOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users