Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

AppAddict - Direct Install - Premium Feature

direct install appaddict premium iOS

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Direct Install - New Feature

We would like to announce that we have reached big progress in implementing yet another killer feature - direct install. What's happening? "It just works" - like Steve Jobs said.

You simply can install your application just like from iTunes App. And this feature will be free during beta testing.

Currently supported file hostings: ifilez.co, limelinx, dropbox, google docs and box.com 

This feature is already live please make sure you update to the latest version of AppAddict.

You will need to have an AppAddict account and bbe signed in on the iOS app for this feature to work.

ALSO - I'd personally like to thank Zorro & Freddy without them AppAddict would not be the great place it is ;)

• dkbame, pisade, deathwish and 19 others like this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#2 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

This place is Awesome! It just keeps getting better and better whilst others remain the same.

The iOS App is a master piece imo and adding this to the already great App is insanely cool.

Goodbye Captcha, Goodbye wait times.... :)

#3 anetar

anetar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

plz supported file hostings mega

#4 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

I thought it was the other way around Mega doesn't support iOS Devices yet?

#5 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

You people and mega, god dam we have just given you the best feature any app installer has ever had and you ask for mega support, how about you write the code for our app to support mega and we will add it in ;)

Sorry I'm just tired of people asking for mega support they don't realise mega doesn't support iOS as its shitty JAVA dead technology 

• Gmail likes this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration

The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#6 kelix

kelix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

You people and mega, god dam we have just given you the best feature any app installer has ever had and you ask for mega support, how about you write the code for our app to support mega and we will add it in ;)

Sorry I'm just tired of people asking for mega support they don't realise mega doesn't support iOS as its shitty JAVA dead technology 

This exactly! Mega sucks.. nothing more nothing less. Limelinx is fast and probably the easiest to use of all free file hosters!

looking forward to this feature. when can we expect it to go live and for how much?

#7 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

So many new features are coming in such a short time

Great work guys

• swagginet likes this

#8 Arrow

Arrow

Veritas Lux Mea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

This exactly! Mega sucks.. nothing more nothing less. Limelinx is fast and probably the easiest to use of all free file hosters!

looking forward to this feature. when can we expect it to go live and for how much?

You can experiment with this awesome feature for free right now! Make sure you have the latest version of AppAddict and logged in. There's a switch in the settings of the application and if you're still confused, watch the video iChr0nix posted above.

We're planning to support many file hosts once it is out of beta and complete. You can expect this to be available to public in a week or so. It's going to be really well worth the price. $5/mo for direct download for many different file hosts!

If you appreciate what I said or if I helped you on anything, a like would be nice!

#9 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

dropbox, google drive and box already provide direct links

• anetar likes this

#10 PrisoneR

PrisoneR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

simply amazing feature @[email protected] y premium just why haha xD cool
need more apps now

#11 Untouchablezz10

Untouchablezz10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Really great feature! How is this going to work when you have an iPad and iPhone? Must you pay twice for direct instal or only once?

#12 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

It will be linked to ur account

• pisade likes this

#13 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

I wont this
  • pisade likes this

#14 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

I wont this

You can trial this feature now for free while it is beta tested, make sure you have the latest version of the app, make sure you sign into your appaddict account on the app and them  turn direct installer on in settings and off you go ;)

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration

#15 Deppy

Deppy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

When will this be out of beta stages and be a premium (paid?) feature? :(

#16 deathwish

deathwish

Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

Awesome feature!

btw... I only use mega.co.nz for big files (500mb and up) because it uploads them in seconds. 

Posted Image

#17 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Ok just to make something very clear: this is the most awesome feature i've seen since i've used an iphone 3g. But why charge for it ? I don't quite understand the process behind the "direct installer" thing, cus it's only saving us time, so why charge for it ?

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 Arrow

Arrow

Veritas Lux Mea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

Ok just to make something very clear: this is the most awesome feature i've seen since i've used an iphone 3g. But why charge for it ? I don't quite understand the process behind the "direct installer" thing, cus it's only saving us time, so why charge for it ?

The reason we are charging for this is quite because simply, the entire site itself isn't free to run. The founders of AppAddict are already giving up a lot for this site, including their own time and money and they are going to need a source of income in order to keep it alive. Of course, you don't need to pay for this service and can continue AppAddict as it is for free of charge. We already have more functionality than most other competitors. The 'Direct Installer' function, though it might seem like it, isn't free to run either. The process behind how this work is going to cost.

As I said before you don't need to pay and it's understandable why you might question this decision to charge for it. AppAddict is going to keep it's functionality and we'll continue to develop it for users who can't afford or don't want to pay for features like this. In the end, it is just to support AppAddict and its developers. 

• dkbame, deathwish, iEvOKinG and 1 other like this

If you appreciate what I said or if I helped you on anything, a like would be nice!

#19 iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

Like Arrow said, this is optional, you don't have to pay for, AppAddict did not force you to pay for it, this is just to support AppAddict so its up to you..

sigrx.jpg

#20 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

As my friends explained, you should know the main process of this feature cost a lot for app addict it works like a leech program,

every single byte you download by direct install go through app addict's servers.

• pisade likes this
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: direct install, appaddict, premium, iOS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users