Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Netter's Anatomy Atlas Problem Installing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 crazynhyper

crazynhyper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

https://www.appaddic...ackid=461841381

I had a question...  I have been able to install the ipa file into Itunes, but it won't sync with my iPad mini.  Moreover, when I update apps on iTunes, I am consistently asked for my login and password -- the system replies with a message along the lines of my account is not eligibile for updates (understandbly).

My iPad was affected by the strange Cydia update problem.  I have not been able to remedy the problem, because iTunes is forcing me to update the iOS even when I just want to restore.

Thanks for your help.

#2 Jamesp132

Jamesp132

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

When you are trying to sync with iTunes are you using iSign and the cert you got with the app? 

or if your iDevice is jailbroken, do you have appsync installed on your device? if not this might be causing syncing problems. 

also, to restore your iPad it will update to the latest software (7.1.1) and not allow you to just restore to the same firmware your currently on. So if you think that a restore will help you will loose your jailbreak and then have to get app addict for 7.1.1 which is a paid service. 

#3 crazynhyper

crazynhyper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

I was able to fix the jailbreak problem.  Still unable to install the app, however, as it says my credentials are not authorized for the app.  When I used iFunBox to force installation of the app, the icon shows up on my iPad, but does not open when clicked.

#4 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:27 AM

https://www.appaddic...ackid=461841381

I had a question...  I have been able to install the ipa file into Itunes, but it won't sync with my iPad mini.  Moreover, when I update apps on iTunes, I am consistently asked for my login and password -- the system replies with a message along the lines of my account is not eligibile for updates (understandbly).

My iPad was affected by the strange Cydia update problem.  I have not been able to remedy the problem, because iTunes is forcing me to update the iOS even when I just want to restore.

Thanks for your help.

I had a question...  I have been able to install the ipa file into Itunes, but it won't sync with my iPad mini.

are you sure you have appsync properly installed? do you have appaddict+ ? perhaps the app didn't crack properly,is this a problem with all cracked apps or just this one?

I am consistently asked for my login and password -- the system replies with a message along the lines of my account is not eligibile for updates (understandably).

hmm sounds like not cracked properly...

iTunes is forcing me to update the iOS even when I just want to restore.

um yeah this has been a long time known problem with jailbroken stuff..... it can be a b*tch to rewtore, use a semi-restore maybe...

I was able to fix the jailbreak problem.  Still unable to install the app, however, as it says my credentials are not authorized for the app.  When I used iFunBox to force installation of the app, the icon shows up on my iPad, but does not open when clicked.

yep sounds like a bad crack......

- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#5 crazynhyper

crazynhyper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

I agree, everything else syncs well except for this app.  Even the previous version was functional until I upgraded to iOS 7.0.6.  How can I go about re-cracking this?  Is there a way to do it?

#6 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:59 PM

Probably not, I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you.

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users