Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

iOS 8 UDiD Registration & Activation | iSignCloud | RegMyUDiD

iOS 8 UDiD iSignCloud AppAddict RegMyUDiD UDiD Registration

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Arcie

Arcie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

Do you know if I register another device on Standard, I can asked to add the new UDID onto an existing Advanced? so this two devices can use the same .certificate?

#22 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

Are you ♥♥♥♥♥♥ reading? AA app Auth! It will not be installed, idiot. It is used only to authentication. All profiles will be installed automatically upon resign.

Also AA does not work on iOS 8b2 because ♥♥♥♥♥♥ apple removed some APIs. Use sign&download from website.
  • fulcat likes this

#23 shaviv

shaviv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

Are you ♥♥♥♥♥♥ reading? AA app Auth! It will not be installed, idiot. It is used only to authentication. All profiles will be installed automatically upon resign.

Also AA does not work on iOS 8b2 because ♥♥♥♥♥♥ apple removed some APIs. Use sign&download from website.

Hey Freddy,

Well, you see, I can't install the profiles. They simply don't install which is why AppAddict isn't working. So I would love to sign and download from the site, but I can't.

As soon as I go to install the profile, it just redirects me back to Safari, but no profiles have been installed. I am NOT the only one having this issue. 

Will AppAddict have to issue out an update to fix this issue with beta 2? If so, is there any ETA on when this update will be released?

Kind Regards,

Shaviv

#24 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:38 AM

If you will try to run signed app, profile will be installed automatically

#25 shaviv

shaviv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

If you will try to run signed app, profile will be installed automatically

Hey,

I tried running the application after I signed and downloaded it on my device, the application crashes on start up.

Thanks for your help,

Shaviv

#26 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

Try any app instead of aa. Floppy bird for example.

#27 shaviv

shaviv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

Try any app instead of aa. Floppy bird for example.

Hi,

That's what I've been trying. I've been signing and downloading other applications, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks,

Shaviv

#28 Aaron DeArmitt

Aaron DeArmitt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

HI,

So I bought this service earlier today and I expected to get everything up and running by the end of the day, unfortunately, it did not work like that. 

I registered my UDID so I could run and instali iOS 8 beta 2 which I am now running, however, the profile for AppAddict refuses to install. When I click the link to install the profile on my iDevice, I am prompted with the profile installation page which I continue to go through,.. I enter my passcode, and hit install, but it immediately redirects me back the Safari to download AppAddict, even through the profile was NOT installed. This is a huge problem. The AppAddict app downloads, but as soon as i tap on it, it crashes immediately. 

Please AppAddict team, take a look into this issue and resolve it. I paid the extra amount of cash for the AppAddict portion of the UDID registration and I expect to be provided with it. I really do need this issue solved and I need AppAddict installed immediately. 

Thank you very much for reading this. Please respond accordingly ASAP so I could get everything up and running.

Kind Regards,

Shaviv

Everyone is having issues with IOS 8 Beta 2. You should be able to use your profile for signing apps still. You can go to the AppAddict Website from Safari, go to an app, click on sign and download and it will install the profile, sign the app, and install it for you. This is just a workaround until they update. They are usually very fast at these things, I.e. Loyal Customer, but Vladimir Putin was ill for some time and the care of employees and/or staff comes first, as it should be in any setting. Hope this workaround gets you up and running until they update. It should be very soon as they have posted on Twitter and Facebook regarding Beta 2 and stating "the fix will be coming very shortly".

• shaviv likes this

#29 Aaron DeArmitt

Aaron DeArmitt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hey Freddy,

Well, you see, I can't install the profiles. They simply don't install which is why AppAddict isn't working. So I would love to sign and download from the site, but I can't.

As soon as I go to install the profile, it just redirects me back to Safari, but no profiles have been installed. I am NOT the only one having this issue. 

Will AppAddict have to issue out an update to fix this issue with beta 2? If so, is there any ETA on when this update will be released?

Kind Regards,

Shaviv

If you go to https://regmyudid.com/udidchecker.html and check your status using your UDID you will then go to your page with all your information and provisioning profile. If you click the link that states "download provisioning profile" it will install the profile, so you are able to sign apps from the Wesbite until the update pushes through. Make sure you do all this from Safari on your device. Hope this helps!

• shaviv likes this

#30 shaviv

shaviv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

If you go to https://regmyudid.com/udidchecker.html and check your status using your UDID you will then go to your page with all your information and provisioning profile. If you click the link that states "download provisioning profile" it will install the profile, so you are able to sign apps from the Wesbite until the update pushes through. Make sure you do all this from Safari on your device. Hope this helps!

Hey Aaron,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write that for me. That most certainly helped and it did work out for me; I was able to install the several applications that I had wanted to install. 

From what I hear, these updates seem to roll out quite quickly so I'm hoping that they'll roll one out sometime within the next 48 hours. 

Once again, thank you Aaron for your time.

Kind Regards,

Shaviv

#31 king4423

king4423

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:56 PM

Is there any way that i can pay for Only isigncloud?? I already have ios 8 on my 5S i just need my apps back lol

• MONGOLO likes this

#32 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

I do not think so as you must still be registered under the dev account.

#33 auph

auph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

Dear forum users,

Before I start off, I would like to mention that I have already tried posting this via Support Ticket but to no avail. I am now posting here because this is the only place I think I would get some answers, or hopefully, a reply from the admins.

I registered for Advanced UDID Registration from RegMyUDID 2 nights ago, and it was successfully processed and registered last night. However, when I try to install AppAddict via my iPhone, it shows the following message:

Error: unable to find certificate for, maybe you bought UDID activation before AA Tools program? You should Buy new advanced registration

The above message appears whenever I try to install the profile from my phone, and when I try to sign an IPA via ss1.regmyudid.com. Please help me! II have been trying constantly for the entire day (for the past 13 hours), but to no avail.... I'm feeling really helpless now because support tickets aren't attended to, and I got no answers on Google. Why is it so that I would get "unable to find certificate" when it was already registered?

Did I miss any steps that I would need to do before I can download AppAddict?

Fixed. Cheers.

#34 EddyG

EddyG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

Dear forum admin,

I too have been having issues with the UDID Registration process, produced tickets, tried to use their forum; contacted them on both twitter and Facebook - all to no Advil. Hence why I'm here to see if you guys could possible help the situation.

I bought the premium product via paypal using transaction ID '51279769NF1648442' on UDIDs 'c4d0613500337b2b8445880191047482aabf376d' and '5e8f850e9d655fba8cfb20c1831669e6ebc411ac' on the 23rd of July. I'm very interested in purchasing the 'premium addon' on top of these products so I an use the app addict service. I've typed my UDIDs multiple times in the tracker and I get no results with the order and I'm afraid that as I bought two codes under one transaction, I may have inadvertently messed up the system.

I did however have a hotmail address as my PayPal email and i have received no emails on it what so ever. I understand that it could be a hotmail issue but I can't get in contact with anyone to help.

If you could cast an eye over this and offer any support, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ed

#35 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

MS emails bounce all emails from AA/RMU

#36 EddyG

EddyG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:14 PM

Tjglass,

Thanks fo responding. How do I go about changing my default email to a gmail account? I'm using a gmail for this forum.

Regards,
Ed

#37 Waynestuckart

Waynestuckart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

I paid for everything yet isigncloud does not work with appaddict
f52eca18953f0ec527491xxxxxxxxxx

#38 Nogud247

Nogud247

iPad air winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

I paid for everything yet isigncloud does not work with appaddict
f52eca18953f0ec527491xxxxxxxxxxxx

Probably shouldn't post udid in any open forum.

#39 Waynestuckart

Waynestuckart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

Probably shouldn't post udid in any open forum.

thanks please remove my quote

#40 Crackalicious

Crackalicious

Crackalicious

• Administrators
  • 451 posts
  • LocationAll around you :)

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

thanks please remove my quote

edited quote

• Nogud247 likes this

Music is the cure to all problems

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iOS 8, UDiD, iSignCloud, AppAddict, RegMyUDiD, UDiD Registration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users