Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

[HOW TO] Bypass the iOS 7 iCloud Activation Lock - on iPads, iPhone 4/4s/5, and iPod touch 5g

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

GREETING iCLOUDERS!

IT'S MONGOLO AGAIN, BACK WITH SOME GREAT NEWS...

Doulci , the iCloud Server side Bypass  has been reported to remove iCloud on the iPhone on iPads, iPhone 4/4s/5, and iPod touch 5g

Simply, you edit ur hosts file, and plug in the iCloud locked device, and iCloud is bypassed and you can use the phone.

There have been reports of cell network functionality....

SO HOW DO I DO IT...

..right now their site is in beta mode, and from time to time they open for testers , as they dont want to fully open until they can support all devices..... so stay tuned, and people please report when the server is open in this thread!!!!!

but yeah the website is - http://doulci.net/ ... stay tuned.... and let us know if the server is up!!!

for a sure fire method for iphone 4 only, see [HOW TO] Bypass the iCloud Activation Lock on the iPhone 4  (no cell service tho)

iCloud Bypass (from the official site)

DoulCi is the worlds first Alternative iCloud Server, and the world's first iCloud Activation Bypass. DoulCi will bypass and activate you iDevice for you when you are stuck at the Apple activation menu. So, why would you use it? For example, if you have forgotten your Apple ID and password or no longer have access to your old itunes-email account then its impossible to regain control of your Apple Product!! DoulCi is the solution that will enable you to can regain permenant access. More Information will follow soon !! Please wait for the countdown !!

• Diggaz, customconsoles2014, Mavericksss and 1 other like this
- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#2 Mavericksss

Mavericksss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:25 PM

Has anybody used it and been able to use the cell network ?

#3 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

Has anybody used it and been able to use the cell network ?

I've heard that even cell network works.

• MONGOLO likes this

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#4 Mavericksss

Mavericksss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:58 PM

Hmmm

I will wait until the server comes online again and test then

I'was checking the guys from doulci.net twitter accounts, and https://twitter.com/minacriss have just cancelled his account :-/

#5 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:13 PM

somwe news for ppl - on how it works

Looks like there will be a 'No Service' fix added to doulCi.net unlock server,

Tweet from AquaXetine ~ "No service solution is coming to :)"

https://twitter.com/...189430815649792

Hmmm

I will wait until the server comes online again and test then

I'was checking the guys from doulci.net twitter accounts, and https://twitter.com/minacriss have just cancelled his account :-/

#6 m1ll10ns

m1ll10ns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

Hello to you all!

Came to app addict because off Doulci, it's my first post I was reading the other thread.

I have some noob doubts on this subject hope somenone can chime in and sort them out.

Is doulci able to unlock the phone even if it was turned off? In my understanding activation lock it's when it's turned off so I think the right answer is yes.

After the activation lock is bypassed will the phone be fully functional besides the no service solution? (i hope the no service solution is really coming =)

It's a one time thing or will I have to rely on the Doulci server?

Will I be able to remove the previous icloud account and install my fresh one afterwards?

Will I be able to make the official updates or will I have to wait for some sort of update from the Doulci team afterwards like when you jailbreak the phone?

Thanks for the support.

#7 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

^^ @MONGOLO

#8 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Hello to you all!

Came to app addict because off Doulci, it's my first post I was reading the other thread.

I have some noob doubts on this subject hope somenone can chime in and sort them out.

Is doulci able to unlock the phone even if it was turned off? In my understanding activation lock it's when it's turned off so I think the right answer is yes.

After the activation lock is bypassed will the phone be fully functional besides the no service solution? (i hope the no service solution is really coming =)

It's a one time thing or will I have to rely on the Doulci server?

Will I be able to remove the previous icloud account and install my fresh one afterwards?

Will I be able to make the official updates or will I have to wait for some sort of update from the Doulci team afterwards like when you jailbreak the phone?

Thanks for the support.

tunred off ? do you mean icloud locked???

some people say no service... supposedly no service soltuon is coming... at least you will be able to use all featrues tho there may be trouble with push notifications... and um what device do you have...

you will only need to use the doulci server once to activate the phone, then ur all good... unless you restore ur phone, then u need to do it again..

NO YOU CAN NOT MAKE OFFICIAL UPDATES !!! ITS JUST LIKE JAILBROKEN , U WILL NEED TO USE DOUCLI AGAIN!!!!! AND IT MAY GET PATCHED !! DONT UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DO ALL THESE PEOPLE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ UPGRADE TO 7.1 JUST FOR THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥  "BUG FIXES" AKA PATCH JAILBREAK... ♥♥♥♥♥♥ UPDATES LOL.. (@tjglass you got me angrylol)

• tjglass likes this

#9 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

Luv ya too Mongolo (for the purpose of AA staff(NO HOMO))
  • MONGOLO likes this

#10 m1ll10ns

m1ll10ns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

thanks @MONGOLO for the explanation.

yes, Icloud locked.

if the no service solution comes then I'm golden. Do you know the reason why there may be issues with push notifications?

I have iphone 5s, but accoding to Doulci website solution is coming to all devices right?

you are right about the updates. I just hope the team Doulci keeps on breaking the new patches even if they have to charge for the service =)

#11 customconsoles2014

customconsoles2014

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

doulci.net is Online now!

Magic Line = 188.226.251.76 albert.apple.com

Server is very busy, check @AquaXetine for updates

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server is now Offline.. 

#12 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:36 AM

doulci.net is Online now!

Magic Line = 188.226.251.76 albert.apple.com

Server is very busy, check @AquaXetine for updates

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS ~!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TRYING WITH IPHONE 4S .. THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD TIME IT HAPPENS TAHT I GET THIS ERROR !!!

error.png

this is my hosts file .... i set it like this and restarted

hotst.png

i go until thtrought the activation process until i get to this point, then i connect to pc , what am i doing wrong ???

IMG_0004.png

#13 customconsoles2014

customconsoles2014

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:49 AM

THANKS ~!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TRYING WITH IPHONE 4S .. THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD TIME IT HAPPENS TAHT I GET THIS ERROR !!!

error.png

hotst.png

i go until thtrought the activation process until i get to this point, then i connect to pc , what am i doing wrong ???

IMG_0004.png

Your Host file looks good to me, The iPhone should be on the Activate screen before starting itunes.

Im getting similar errors at moment trying to bypass iPhone 4 so Im guessing it server overload.. I bypassed iPhone 4 using doulci previously but no signal so Im trying again to see if will restore signal yet as there are scattered reports on twitter about some people getting signal back on iphone 4/4S/5/5S-C but others don't get signal.. Aqua tweeted to try reboot PC/iTunes and iPhone and try bypass again as that may help with errors (didn't help me this time)..

• MONGOLO likes this

#14 StarViruZ

StarViruZ

Praise Helix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:59 AM

Cool, the perfect moment and I don't have my iPhone in this moment...
  • MONGOLO and customconsoles2014 like this

Surprise!
7aXv65U.gif

#15 Zekip

Zekip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

THANKS ~!!!!!!!!!!!

error.png

hotst.png

IMG_0004.png

after you changed the ip did you closed itunes?

#16 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

after you changed the ip did you closed itunes?

rebooted entire PC lol... do you think this is because iPhone 4s isn't fully supported or do you think that this is because the server is under heavy load?

#17 skarred

skarred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:02 PM

Guys, I think this is the thing I need.

I want to buy a neverlocked, iCloud blocked iPhone 5 on the cheap.

Will this method help me "unblock" the iCloud?

If it would work with my carrier, it would be amazing.

I will get back with updates, if I buy the phone.

Cheers!

#18 totodu50

totodu50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

For me i by-pass iCloud activation screen with this méthod but no activation cell :-(
  • MONGOLO likes this

#19 ganjaman

ganjaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:20 AM

I have an ipod 5th gen. I've edited my hosts file by adding the "magic line" and restarted my pc, but didn't know what to do from there. I plugged in my ipod and I was still met by the activation screen. Can someone walk me through this, please?

#20 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

I have an ipod 5th gen. I've edited my hosts file by adding the "magic line" and restarted my pc, but didn't know what to do from there. I plugged in my ipod and I was still met by the activation screen. Can someone walk me through this, please?

um go through the activation process on ur iphone until u get stuck, then , launch iTunes, and it should go thorugh (if the server is online, if the server isn't online it wont work...)

Guys, I think this is the thing I need.

I want to buy a neverlocked, iCloud blocked iPhone 5 on the cheap.

Will this method help me "unblock" the iCloud?

If it would work with my carrier, it would be amazing.

I will get back with updates, if I buy the phone.

Cheers!  

• Moderators
  • staff.png
  •  

Sent Yesterday, 05:40 PM

Hey there! - ill answer each question separtly for you.

"A lot of respect for the time and energy you put into posting on these forums."

thanks! :) just doing my job as forum mod! , feel free to help keep us updated on whats going on with he doucli serevr in this thread -  appaddict.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2558-check @AquaXetine for updates on twitter, and if you see anyhting online about the server being up, post in that thread plz, thanks!!

"I want to make sure, that I can atleast bypass the icloud lock. Will I be able to do so, with Doulci? " Also, getting cell signal would be a heavan on earth!"

from what I hear, you should be able to at least bypass the icloud lock, i myself do have a friend with an iphone 5 icloud locked, but i still havent managed to catch the server online, and have that device on hand, but I can say taht one guy on these forums said he bypassed it on the iphone 5 , and he said he got cell service... but for the most part people are getting no cell service. and yeah if doulci is online, you should be able to bypass icloud and possibly get cell service... only problem is doucli is on and off, its very intermittent,and hard to know ehn it will be up.... and when it is up its under heavy load... i still havent managed to bypass my 4s, and i have caught the server online twice!

I don't really think the other users are as reliable as you are, since they have only a couple of posts, they may even be bots :-/

yeah this community is mainly a cracked apps site for ios, but we also like to do a few other things here, like discuss icloud... we arent able to offer the smae level of support that we do with cracked apps (thats an in-house thing), but we try and do our best here, and we ban all bots xD ... LOL did you know, the icloud bypass on iphone 4 thread is the most popular on these forums LOL...

...oh and if your jailbroken be sure and try and use movie box for free movies + tv !!!!MOVIE BOX - IPA DOWNLOAD - FREE MOVIES ON iOS

and please look around the forums and see if you find something you may like!

if you have the chance - introduce yourself ! Introductions

HOPE THIS HELPS

MONGOLO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users