Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

AppAddict 4 - JailBreak & NON JailBreak - Worlds #1 App Installer

AppAddict iSignCloud non jailbreak jailbreak RegMyUDiD cracked apps installer iOS 8 iOS 7 AppAddict 4

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

AppAddict 4 iOS App - Worlds #1 Cracked Apps Installer

For JailBreak & NON Jailbreak Devices Running iOS 7+

AppAddict's amazing app developer Zorro has done it again and brought you AppAddict 4.

AppAddict 4 is super sleek, ultra powerfull and feature packed. As always he has out done his self to deliver a truly amazing app that im sure you will all love using!

JailBreak Version

Can be installed direct from our website

https://app.appaddict.org

AppAddict+

An add-on for the JailBreak version of AppAddict that allows syncing of your cracked apps with iTunes can be found on our Cydia repo

http://cydia.appaddict.org

NON JailBreak Version iSignCloud

You must register your devices UDiD with RegMyUDiD for iSignCloud service

https://regmyudid.com

RegMyUDiD Reselling

Want to become an Official RegMyUDiD reseller, meaning you will have access to sell Instant iOS 8 Beta registrations and more importantly you will be able to sell the iSignCloud service that is ONLY available via RegMyUDiD.

https://reseller.regmyudid.com

AppAddict Team

• dkbame, DblD, d0ge and 2 others like this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#2 iTapatia

iTapatia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

Hi, so basically in order for any of us users to get the new appaddict app starting now we have to update to ios7? What if we hate the way ios7 feels like? And if we try to update now we will have to register with your business company regmyudid or whatever since there's no jailbreak for 7.1? Or are you guys working on a new appaddict that supports older versions of ios?

*EDIT: never mind, I saw your twitter tweet about you guys working on a legacy app for older firmwares, thanks.

#3 XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

well i am on my iphone 5s ios 7.0.6 and i am unable to install Appaddict 4 ios version i see the install button but it doesn't do anything it worked before the maintenance of the app.appadict page but now it doesn't work i removed appaddict because it kept saying could not connect to appadict and it said there was an update for it. so i removed my appadict app and went to app.appaddict and now it wont let me install it..

may i have a direct link to it? so i may install it using IFunBox?

#4 StarViruZ

StarViruZ

Praise Helix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

well i am on my iphone 5s ios 7.0.6 and i am unable to install Appaddict 4 ios version i see the install button but it doesn't do anything it worked before the maintenance of the app.appadict page but now it doesn't work i removed appaddict because it kept saying could not connect to appadict and it said there was an update for it. so i removed my appadict app and went to app.appaddict and now it wont let me install it..

may i have a direct link to it? so i may install it using IFunBox?

https://app.appaddic...ds/darkseid.ipa (I love Lobo :P)

Hope this helps.
  • MONGOLO likes this

Surprise!
7aXv65U.gif

#5 Usama987

Usama987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

I cant download AppAdict on my Jailbroken iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1 ive downloaded appsync from 3 different sources and it still doesnt work... i also tried the iSignCloud thing that didnt work either. When i try to install AppAddict the circle goes about 75% and then says 'AppAddict can't be downloaded at this time' and then gives me the option to retry or to click 'done' and when i retry i get the same problem and if i click done then the app is grey and un-useable

Any solutions of what to do?

• cj2014 likes this

#6 cj2014

cj2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Same problem as Usama987 StarViruZ iFun returned instal error. Whether as unsigned or signed.

Do we have to remove the profiles & re-instal again prior to the AppAddict update??

• Usama987 likes this

#7 cj2014

cj2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:30 AM

After a lengthy search with no answers on how to instal the AppAddict Update...

Took a punt & deleted the 3 profiles associated with:

AppAddict, 2 X RUSDEV & 1 X AppAddict profiles.

Then visited from iPh.5S the following website:

www.appaddict.org/signservice.php?rmuss=1

This started the re-install of the AppAddict profile and then the AppAddict.app ...

Except... I ended up with 2 AppAddict icons - one that continually states INSTALLING and the other a working AppAddict!!

Tried DELETING the installing file - no go. It's there, continually trying to install. Restarted iPh, still there.

Any ideas??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AppAddict, iSignCloud, non jailbreak, jailbreak, RegMyUDiD, cracked apps, installer, iOS 8, iOS 7, AppAddict 4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users