Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

ID and crash problem

apple id crack appcooker crash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cr4ck3r4rt1st

Cr4ck3r4rt1st

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to crack the 2.2 version of AppCooker for a couple of days, but with no success. This is my situation.

A friend of mine has bought the AppCooker app from the store, I don't have access to his apple account and I can't have it, but I've been able to get the ipa directly from his iPad.

Of course when I open it (without any crack) after having installed with iFunbox, it asks me apple account login.

Now, having the ipa and my iPad mini jailbroken, I guess I should be able to crack this app easily though.

I tried to crack it with CrackAddict, and install it with AppCake, but it gives me an error saying the app couldn't be installed. I tried to extract the ipa cracked file from the ipad and install it using iFunbox, but again I get an error. I tried dragging it my iMac to iTunes directly and I don't get any error, but the app keep on staying in the "installing" status on my iPad.

Obviously I have last version of AppSync installed.

I tried cracking it with Clutch, but it failes saying something like "ASLR is enabled and we could not identify the decrypted dynamically. Crack failed."

I tried cracking it "manually" browsing into the ipa file and I've been able to change the iTunesMetadata.plist file with my email account and my ID. Now when I open the app and I login with my personal account I don't get any error, but it crashes.

I've also tried to use those chinese programs, like Tongbu that promise to fix this exact problem, but they actually don't work in this case.

Does anyone have any idea of what I should do?

My setting on CrackAddict are:
REMOVE ITUNESMETADATA: on

USE MINIMUMOSVERSION: I tried both on and off

COMPRESSION: 0

Thanks!

#2 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

You need to be able to run it on your device, that means u need his acc.

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apple, id, crack, appcooker, crash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users