Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Ban Reuploads in PPD Host

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 chikipata94

chikipata94

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Location-

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

ban the reupload apps higher than $ 5 in PPD Host because it is not fair that other people make money and not cracker except when the original cracker not the registered.

if the admin does not agree. Can i create a poll

Posted Image

"Never forget your dreams"

Posted Image

#2 Sonics

Sonics

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

I agree man, or something like only verified crackers can use PPD hosts

• chikipata94 likes this

Posted Image

#3 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

I kinda am against this tbh. Since some original crackers use a horrible link e.g iFiles / Uploaded.net so if say I'm using my time & bandwidth to reupload apps I should be able to choose the hoster of my choice and whether I want to use a PPD or not. Also it wouldn't be fair for the person reuploading if he submits a TFB link for a person that only uses say Uploaded as that encourage him to just keep using that host / Only PPD however if people reuploading were free to choose then the original cracker would choose to use PPD only (and risk losing downloads) or mix in a free link (to maintain a good amount of downloads)
  • DblD and MONGOLO like this
Posted Image

#4 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

I think this has already been discussed in the past

If you search the forum you can find it

• dkbame, MONGOLO and Locophone-ICPDA like this

#5 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

hey guys im back....

my views on this... lets try and avoid hypocrisy as much as possible.....

on appaddict, the concencus seems to be:

1. it is OK to share others work as long as credit is given (ie. it is OK to crack apps and share them on appaddict (duh), but nobody ever claims to have developed the apps themselves, appaddict clearly shows the applications developer)

2. it is OK to submit Pay per Download (PPD) filehosts of a others work (crackers to recover some of the costs of the apps, potentially profit, etc.)

CASE A - cracker cracks app and uploads to PPD host and shares to appaddict

so when cosmicalninja cracks a gameloft app and uploads it to turbobit and submits it to appaddict, he is 1. sharing an others work (gameloft) of developing the app but is in no way stealing credit, the appaddict app and website all show the application developer, neither cosmicalninja nor appaddict is claiming to have developed the app and 2. also getting PPD,

CASE B -uploader uploads another crackers crack to a PPD host and shares to appaddict

if most_uniQue then decides to mirror cosmicalninja's crack of said app to billionsuploads, he is 1. sharing an others work (cosmicalninja's)of cracking the app, and if he gives credit to cosmicalninja, then he is not credit stealing. 2. also getting PPD.

If CASE A is allowed then CASE B must be allowed as both are based on the same principals. note that banning credit stealing on a cracking site is NOT hypocritical, because neither appaddict, nor the crackers are claiming to have developed the app... full credit for devlopement is given. when a cracker steals credit, he is claiming credit for anothers work, somebody who mirrors and give credit is only redistributing it, just as the cracker did when they first cracked the app.

• DblD, d0ge, kakarot1925 and 2 others like this
- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#6 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

{with as little topic bumping as possible}

I think that only the submitter/cracking team should be allowed to mirror to PPD hosts. This stops people randomly mirroring to earn money from what.
A. They haven't paid for.
B. They haven't bothered to crack.
They are here to leech off our hard work. Hell we do it to app devs but then they charge stupid prices. And we have paid them to crack it IN THEORY

#7 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

I think that only the submitter/cracking team should be allowed to mirror to PPD hosts. This stops people randomly mirroring to earn money from what.
They are here to leech off our hard work. Hell we do it to app devs but then they charge stupid prices. And we have paid them to crack it IN THEORY

Nope doesnt matter i dont think u should be allowed to reupload to ppt host doesnt matter who it is

the rule should be same for all

• tjglass and MONGOLO like this

#8 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

Ok so then submitter only? (So not mirroring in theory)

#9 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

Ok so then submitter only? (So not mirroring in theory)

You can mirror 

There are so many hosts that are ppd free

• tjglass likes this

#10 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

I know I was saying only the submitter can reupload to PPD hosts.

#11 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

hmm well lets look at this porportionatley... a PPD craker earns from a developer's hard work  - and works a bit himself - but the app dev has worked many times harder..

a ppd mirrirng guy does some work in mirroring the app but he orignal craker has wokred many times harder... and is again earning abit himself

only differnce i see is that a ppd orginal crakcer has to pay for the app and the app mirror doesnt... but then again proprottionally ina way if the cracker is a ppd cracker, then when the ppd mirriong person ddownlaods from ppd cracker to mirror he is sort of paying the original craker.... proportionaly speaking it mat ocmpare to the ppd craker buying form the dev.... though i may admit in the money wise part you may have apoint ... but i think in the first stament i think it only makes sense to have noncontradictory rules....

- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#12 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

Basically if people wanna mirror fine. Just not to PPD why have a brill host like thefilebay and reupload to shitty ul.to that's not even supported in the app? Let's just have it only the submitter can add PPD links

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users