Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Copyright Alert System

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

If You Feel This Is Invading Our Privacy Please Sign This.

We've stopped SOPA and CISPA but now there's CAS, the Copyrights Alert System.

Cas
is an "educational" anti-piracy system; "educational" in the way that
it will severly slow down internet for internet users after several
piracy offenses.

AT&T, Cablevision, Comcast, Time Warner, and
Verizon will be launching their versions of CAS NEXT WEEK, with Comcast
probably being first. Once again, this will start NEXT WEEK . I believe
we all have to means to petition for our rights, and I think this is the
time to.

https://petitions.wh...system/KjBZN4mV

• dkbame and deathwish like this

sigrx.jpg

#2 deathwish

deathwish

Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

#sameshitdifferentname

AT&T is my internet provider... =/

Posted Image

#3 iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

#sameshitdifferentname

AT&T is my internet provider... =/

Stop Using P2P Network :D :D :D or you will get busted hehehehe

sigrx.jpg

#4 deathwish

deathwish

Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

Address the Six Strikes plan being pursued by AT&T, Cablevision Systems, Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Verizon

Several internet providers have unveiled their "Six strike" plan. The purpose is just as it seeks to fight copyright infringement and protect IP. The problem however is that to due so would require the providers to monitor data use and compile records of said use, infringing on privacy. On top of that if they believe you to be infringing they will begin throttling with no due process, unless you pay 35$ for an appeal, making it hard for you to connect to and search on the internet. The internet is increasingly becoming far more than a luxury every day. It is the fuel of our economy; enabling commerce, spurring innovation around the world, and spreading the ideals of the future. This plan will halt the flow of information and lock the poor out with no reprieve. The costs are not worth it.

http://wh.gov/vtr3

Posted Image

#5 deathwish

deathwish

Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

Stop Using P2P Network :D :D :D or you will get busted hehehehe

I use Transmission (Mac) to share magnent links. Think they would count that?

Posted Image

#6 iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

as long as you are sharing directly from your pc they can trace it, unless you are using some kind of ip masking that hide your real indenity so those copyright holder couldn't trace your IP, otherwise stop using torrent heheheh

sigrx.jpg

#7 deathwish

deathwish

Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

Do you know of any good way to mask my IP then? I know how to do it while on Chrome, but not in a way that masks everything on my computer.

Posted Image

#8 iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

iEvOKinG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

i would recomment you using a VPN like Hide My Ass but it will cost you monthly fees, or you can use windows software like Hide My IP which only cost you a one time fees, and or a website based proxy server.

you can read it more about how to hide your ip here: http://whatismyipaddress.com/hide-ip

• deathwish likes this

sigrx.jpg

#9 Arrow

Arrow

Veritas Lux Mea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

VPN and proxies may help, but the end result is still plausible. ISPs have the ability to detect whether your using a proxy or not, and at the very least, see that you're receiving information from torrent ports. From ( *:6881-*:6999 )

• deathwish likes this

If you appreciate what I said or if I helped you on anything, a like would be nice!

#10 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 672 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Yeah i use VPN too i pay for privatetunnel only way to secure your ass these days.

Or jump on some flavour of linux like Tails and browse the deep web, that way you stay hidden ;)

• deathwish likes this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#Add1cted2Apps

iOS 11 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 11 Downloads macOS 10.13 Download

Beta iOS 11 & macOS High Sierra Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & OS X Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#11 Jessica19

Jessica19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

CAS is supposed to be an educational tool, but really what they are doing is collecting evidences of violations.  We'll be forced to acknowledge we've seen the notice in later steps of what is supposed to be a six step process. People are suggesting using VPN when downloading files through P2P. But VPN providers like Hidemyass (read the hidemyass and Lulzsec's case) will actually provide proof of evidence to authorities. The only viable solution I can think of is using a  offshore VPN company which is not subjected to the law enforcement in the U.S. I would suggest only use non logging VPN, VPN that does NOT log your real IP addresses. You can also try vpn gate - an academic project created by a Japanese Ph.D. student. It has taken off rapidly since it went live last week.  ;)

• iChr0niX, deathwish, PRAISER and 1 other like this

#12 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 672 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

CAS is supposed to be an educational tool, but really what they are doing is collecting evidences of violations.  We'll be forced to acknowledge we've seen the notice in later steps of what is supposed to be a six step process. People are suggesting using VPN when downloading files through P2P. But VPN providers like Hidemyass (read the hidemyass and Lulzsec's case) will actually provide proof of evidence to authorities. The only viable solution I can think of is using a  offshore VPN company which is not subjected to the law enforcement in the U.S. I would suggest only use non logging VPN, VPN that does NOT log your real IP addresses. You can also try vpn gate - an academic project created by a Japanese Ph.D. student. It has taken off rapidly since it went live last week.  ;)

Very informative thanks ;)

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#Add1cted2Apps

iOS 11 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 11 Downloads macOS 10.13 Download

Beta iOS 11 & macOS High Sierra Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & OS X Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#13 deathwish

deathwish

Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:16 AM

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to be looking into VPN gate.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users