Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

AppAddict Premium and Direct Installer

Premium direct installer

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 DoSMaN

DoSMaN

DoSMaN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Hi guys (and girs if any) :D

I want to ask something...

Recently i became premium here with UDiD Registration etc from AppAddict Giveaway birthday.

First the guide you have that shows how to install apps and certificates is not accurate (i opened a ticket in helpdesk of RegMyUDiD and they response that they know that is not accurate but the didn't update it and they close my ticket...)

Second i want to ask about direct installer... i enable it through the app and when i try to donwload an app in every link there is a green icon of direct install.

When i press it, it redirect me to the filehoster and i must wait 30-60 sec and then i must press the download button or enter capcha to install it (directly to my device).

On the AppAddict site i see that there isn't direct installer available for all the apps, this is something to do with the servers or the cracker?

Im asking this because i thought that it was for all the apps available.

I have iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iOS 7.0.4 JB (if that helps at all)

Thanks,

Dimitris

• pisade likes this

signaturema6.png

aa-ub-official-v3.png

aa-ub-animated-premium-2.gif

aa-ub-crackaddict.png

aa-ub-ifilez-fan.png

aa-userbar-rmu.png

#2 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

Recently i became premium here with UDiD Registration etc from AppAddict Giveaway birthday.

First the guide you have that shows how to install apps and certificates is not accurate (i opened a ticket in helpdesk of RegMyUDiD and they response that they know that is not accurate but the didn't update it and they close my ticket...)

Second i want to ask about direct installer... i enable it through the app and when i try to donwload an app in every link there is a green icon of direct install.

When i press it, it redirect me to the filehoster and i must wait 30-60 sec and then i must press the download button or enter capcha to install it (directly to my device).

On the AppAddict site i see that there isn't direct installer available for all the apps, this is something to do with the servers or the cracker?

Thanks,

Dimitris

I can only help you regarding the direct installer.

Direct installer doesn't depend on the crackers or cracks. It depends on the filehosts that are supported, i can give you the examples of iFilez, mega.co.nz, thefilebay.com, etc.

But it differs from filehost to filehost. With billionuploads for example you need to open the link on the "app browser", click download, and it downloads right on your springboard. But with mega, you just click the link, and it downloads right on the spot, no need to open the "browser".

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 DoSMaN

DoSMaN

DoSMaN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

Direct installer doesn't depend on the crackers or cracks. It depends on the filehosts that are supported, i can give you the examples of iFilez, mega.co.nz, thefilebay.com, etc.

But it differs from filehost to filehost. With billionuploads for example you need to open the link on the "app browser", click download, and it downloads right on your springboard. But with mega, you just click the link, and it downloads right on the spot, no need to open the "browser".

Ok.. I got that thanks.

Is there any way to request some apps to upload to direct installer supported filehost?

I tried to download an app from billionuploads but the download button seems to be inactive. There is another source there but I can't enter the captcha because when I press in the textbox it opens an adv and if I try it again it blocks my ip.. :(

Thanks.

PS. For the second problem if I ask in the wrong section please feel free to tell me where I suppose to post it.

signaturema6.png

aa-ub-official-v3.png

aa-ub-crackaddict.png

aa-ub-ifilez-fan.png

aa-userbar-rmu.png

#4 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

Ok.. I got that thanks.

Is there any way to request some apps to upload to direct installer supported filehost?

I tried to download an app from billionuploads but the download button seems to be inactive. There is another source there but I can't enter the captcha because when I press in the textbox it opens an adv and if I try it again it blocks my ip.. :(

Thanks.

PS. For the second problem if I ask in the wrong section please feel free to tell me where I suppose to post it.

Well you can message @Zorro and ask if it can be supported. But if direct installer doesn't work, try it with regular installer, also with billionuploads.

Or, i can try to put it in another filehost if you want.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 appgamesinc

appgamesinc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

Does direct installer work if you sleep the device?

#6 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

Yes as it works as a standard app install

#7 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

Thank you

#8 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

Thanks,

Dimitris

#9 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thanks,

Dimitris

#10 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

#11 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Thank

#12 Sonics

Sonics

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

dis guy xD

• Kalenji, DblD, MONGOLO and 1 other like this

Posted Image

#13 pisade

pisade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

dis guy xD

• MONGOLO likes this

#14 Oneyl

Oneyl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

hello guys, I'm three days directinstall that does not work ... at least to me! the server goes, upload the app as well, but when I download the app at the sites supported this does not work .... crashes on download and nothing more, then by mistake! I have an iphone with no jailbreak premium subscription! IOS 7.1 
I repeat that to always work ... you know something?

#15 Oneyl

Oneyl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

???

#16 Oneyl

Oneyl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:20 AM

I'm a premium user and AppAddict RMUSS - NO JAILBREAK!
Hello, I wanted to ask some of you if you work an Italian thing ...
First with version 3 of appaddict to download applications, proceeded as follows:
Cliccavo on the link (such as those supported FileZ etc) downloading was done directly in RMUSS at great speed and then be immediately installed on the iPhone!
Now with version 4 this does not happen anymore, in fact the app is downloaded locally on the iPhone and then upload to RMUSS for signing and then again download on the iPhone to be installed ...
To you it still works this kind of directinstaller or have the same problem?
I asked, emailed, required ... in the end a private message to freddy fact I was made to understand that this function maybe there will be more!
Serious, do not you think ....
I chose appaddict premium just for this feature and now I find myself having to pay more than 60 Euros for a jailbreak app that serves only to happily ever after!
What do you think?

ITALIANO:

Sono utente premium AppAddict e RMUSS - NO JAILBREAK!

Ciao,volevo chiedere a qualcuno di voi italiani se vi funziona una cosa...

Prima con la versione 3 di appaddict,per scaricare le applicazioni,procedevo così:
Cliccavo sul link (quelli supportati come FileZ ecc) il download veniva fatto direttamente in RMUSS a grande velocità per poi essere installato immediatamente sull'iphone! Ora con la versione 4 questo non accade più,infatti le app vengono scaricate in locale sull'iphone poi UPLoad su RMUSS per la firma e poi ancora download sull'iphone per essere installata...
A voi funziona ancora questa specie di directinstaller o avete il mio stesso problema?
Ho chiesto,mandato mail,richiesto... Alla fine in un messaggio privato fatto a freddy mi è stato fatto capire che questa funzione forse non ci sarà più! Grave,non credete....
Ho scelto appaddict premium proprio per questa funzione e ora mi ritrovo ad aver pagato più di 60 euro per avere una app che serve solo ai jailbreak felici e contenti!!
Cosa ne pensate?

#17 DoSMaN

DoSMaN

DoSMaN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:58 AM

Hi

I believe that has to do with iSignCloud Service that you have enabled in the settings on the app.

Is true that when you download something and you have that switch on it downloads the app and the it upload it to the iSignCloud service to redownload it again. (it happens to my with my iPad 2)

I think though that if you disable that feature you will not be able to download it at all (with direct installer) because that feature to work it has your device to be linked and only jb devices can do that.

If i am wrong someone of the stuff should correct me.

Thanks, Dimitris

signaturema6.png

aa-ub-official-v3.png

aa-ub-crackaddict.png

aa-ub-ifilez-fan.png

aa-userbar-rmu.png

#18 Oneyl

Oneyl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

It is to the right, only to jailbreak the directinstaller!
But we do not jailbreak had a similar function ... In a nutshell the app (from sites like FileZ compatible, mega etc.) were discharged directly into RMUSS not be downloaded locally, to be installed on the iPhone ... how appstore!
Thanks anyway ...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Premium, direct installer

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users