Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

RegMyUDiD Premium with FREE AppAddict Premium!!

AppAddict Premium RegMyUDiD

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

You may use the same email address. The "upgrades" were chosen by regmyudid and we have not had time to update the post. Please contact regmyudid support http://regmyudid.freshdesk.com

#22 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Can you use the same email for multiple devices uids ? Also, I wish I would have read this forum, because NO WHERE ON THE ADVERTISMENT PAGE says this doesn't work for non jailbroken users, and in fact you guys place this like in order starting from lowest to highest price, below this is for the basic one, so the customer is led to believe they are receiving an upgrade to the service they are getting, that really isn't cool of you guys at all not to include that in the post.

Also been waiting forever for this checker to say I'm registered, between the slow servers, lack of established links to download from, your other friends websites offering the other tools also being down constantly including regmyuid servers failing on me as well as the other one, I'm really starting to look back on this purchase as a major fail and an upset. I figured the internet jailbreaak community believed in quality and no bs, but I get that disproven to me every day time to add this to my list.

Firstly yes you can use the same email address for multiple devices.

Secondly the premium service DOES work for NON jailbroken devices, it adds your non jailbroken device to the Premium resign server that offers faster resigning of apps, premium support and also access to our future beta releases. Included in the RegMyUDiD premium package is free AppAddict premium. This is mainly designed for JailBreak users as it includes direct installer access and OTA installer and also no adverts in the website or iOS app. Just to point out that the no adverts works on Jailbreak and NON Jailbreak.

Thirdly you say that it is miss leading and makes you think it is an upgrade of the previous packages including what they include - if people actually cared to read the information page on premium it states this - 

This is a seperate addon package and does not include UDiD registration at all! Its a one off payment like all packages is valid for 12 months! 
You are able to add upto three devices you have previously registered with us for iSignCloud to this add-on for the one same price!

I don't know how that can be made any clearer!!

Lastly the premium add-on can be used a number of ways 

1) to add up to 3 of your PREVIOUSLY registered iSignCloud devices to the premium iSignCloud server

2) Just for AppAddict premium that comes bundled free - by only entering you AppAddict email address on the order form and no UDiDs

3) For both of the above (Benefits to non jailbroken user are Premium iSignCloud access and also NO adverts in app or website)

If i have missed anything or anyone is unsure about anything please shout out

• tjglass likes this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#23 rgkspam

rgkspam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

Hi, i know that the regmyudid premium addon can take up to 3 udid's. Does anybody know if these udid's can be added later?

Thx. Im asking bcs im considering going premium.

#24 Van4ozA

Van4ozA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

tweeted!!!)))

#25 Jamesp132

Jamesp132

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:49 AM

No you have to use them on the site there and then if you paid for that and then tried to add another udid 1 min later it's too late I had that problem and had to pay for new devices to be added!

#26 Raf Kobalyan

Raf Kobalyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:42 AM

tweeted

#27 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:27 PM

I register isigncloud today and I have Appaddict premium.

I installed ios app too. But I can't link device.

How can do this?

Please help me !!!

#28 Lookerjdc

Lookerjdc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

is it worth purchasing this?

#29 tapn2me

tapn2me

• Members