Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

RegMyUDiD Premium with FREE AppAddict Premium!!

AppAddict Premium RegMyUDiD

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

logo_premium.png

RegMyUDiD Premium!
with FREE AppAddict Premium

RegMyUDiD & AppAddict have teamed up yet again to bring you another great and powerful service!

RegMyUDiD Premium is an add-on that includes many great features. UDiD Registration is not included this is for previously registered devices only.

Introductory price ONLY £15.99 for a limited time
Usually price £22.99

signup_button.png

Read on to find out some of the great services and features that are included with RegMyUDiD Premium....

iSignCloud Premium!

iSignCloud just got a whole lot faster, we have configured a new premium high speed resign server just for premium customers.

The server is a lot more powerfull to begin with, and also has the advantage of less congestion, offering dramatically faster resigning of apps and delivery of the resigned apps back to your device.

You are able to add upto three devices you have previously registered with us for iSignCloud to this add-on for the one same price!

ap.png

1 Year FREE AppAddict Premium
Is bundled with all RegMyUDiD premium purchaces. This is currently worth £25 on its own, so to have it bundled in for free is just insane value for money!

The best thing is you dont need to have bought UDiD registration from us to purchase this package if you are only wanting this to get the FREE AppAddict Premium that comes bundled.

AppAddict Premium is more for beneficial JailBroken devices it gives you added extras like....

Direct Installer - Install Apps directly to your home screen like in the appstore

OTA Installer - Browse the AppAddict website and choose push app installation direct to your device over the air!

No Ads - There will be no adverts displayed on the website or within the iOS app (Jailbroken and NON Jailbroken)

Link upto 5 devices to AppAddict Premium

Premium Support

Also as a premium customer you will recieve premium suport. You will be given access to email a premium support address that only premium customer are able to send to. Our support is second to none at the best of times but this will ensure that you recieve priority support. There will be dedicated members solely responsible for dealing with any premium queries.

Beta Testing

Another cool perk of becoming a RegMyUDiD premium user is that you will gain automatic access to beta test any new services and features that RegMyUDiD or AppAddict develop before they are officially released

Be one step ahead of the rest and test the coolest services before anyone else, help us shape our future developments!

iSignCloudPremiumEmail.png

a.png

b.png

Introductory price ONLY £15.99 for a limited time
Usually price £22.99

signup_button.png

*** Giveaway ***
Win iTunes Vouchers & Registrations

Please Copy and Tweet this:

Install Apps FREE with iSignCloud! Directly on ANY iDevice #iOS7 or #iOS6
NO MAC, NO PC NEEDED!!
[url=""%20title="External%20link"]https://RegMyUDiD.com[/url]
#iSignCloud

**** Everyone who tweets this will be put into a WEEKLY DRAW and the WINNER picked at random every friday.

The WINNERS will recieve £15 or $20 iTunes Vouchers & iSignCloud registrations. Winners will be posted on the AppAddict website ****

Remember TRY before YOU BUY if you like the app please support the DEVELOPERS!

For Support or Information please contact us at http://regmyudid.freshdesk.com/

Kindest Regards,

logo_premium.png

• dkbame, pisade, d0ge and 3 others like this

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#2 Gulo Luscus

Gulo Luscus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Tweet is more than 140 characters.

• tjglass likes this

#3 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Tweet is more than 140 characters.

My Bad

Sorted now!

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#4 chikipata94

chikipata94

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Location-

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

Tweeted

Posted Image

"Never forget your dreams"

Posted Image

#5 DoSMaN

DoSMaN

DoSMaN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

Tweeted...

signaturema6.png

aa-ub-official-v3.png

aa-ub-animated-premium-2.gif

aa-ub-crackaddict.png

aa-ub-ifilez-fan.png

aa-userbar-rmu.png

#6 LbcHX

LbcHX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

Another tweet has been just tweeted!Thanks for the contest AAers!

aa-ub-animated-cracking.gif

#7 DoSMaN

DoSMaN

DoSMaN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

Hello

If i may ask...

Those who already won from the big birthday giveaway are be eligible to participate to this contest too, in order to extent they premium accounts or to give the prize to a friend or they can't?

Thanks  :P  :D

signaturema6.png

aa-ub-official-v3.png

aa-ub-animated-premium-2.gif

aa-ub-crackaddict.png

aa-ub-ifilez-fan.png

aa-userbar-rmu.png

#8 chikipata94

chikipata94

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Location-

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

when the concourse ends?

Posted Image

"Never forget your dreams"

Posted Image

#9 seanybiker

seanybiker

Motorbikes, Women and beer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationWaterford, Ireland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Just got it there now. :):) woop woop 

aa-ub-animated-premium-1.gif

3694612833.png

#10 patrick1993

patrick1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

Tweet is kidna wierd ^^

#11 Max929

Max929

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

Hello,

I have this premium UDID service and I'm a bit confused.

1. I got the regmyudid service so my device would not need to be jailbroken.

I have the AppAddict app and the resigning process works but I can't get the appaddict app to link to my non-jailbroken device.

2. the premium resigning is just as slow as the non-premium

3. Because I can't link my app to my device I can't use the direct download feature

4.  The premium support email keeps rejecting me - they haven't added me to the support list.

So far I am not too impressed with this premium service... I hope it's me, but I'm starting to wonder...

#12 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

Hello,

I have this premium UDID service and I'm a bit confused.

1. I got the regmyudid service so my device would not need to be jailbroken.

I have the AppAddict app and the resigning process works but I can't get the appaddict app to link to my non-jailbroken device.

2. the premium resigning is just as slow as the non-premium

3. Because I can't link my app to my device I can't use the direct download feature

4.  The premium support email keeps rejecting me - they haven't added me to the support list.

So far I am not too impressed with this premium service... I hope it's me, but I'm starting to wonder...

you can't link non-jailbroken device, because that feature works with push, short answer, your choice is download from supported links (ifilez, thefilebay, etc) or download from other file-host and resign via RMUSS.
Posted Image

#13 Max929

Max929

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

you can't link non-jailbroken device, because that feature works with push, short answer, your choice is download from supported links (ifilez, thefilebay, etc) or download from other file-host and resign via RMUSS.

Why would regmyudid offer the premium service without mentioning this?  Don't most not jailbreak with this service? Seems like false advertising.

• MONGOLO likes this

#14 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

Why would regmyudid offer the premium service without mentioning this?  Don't most not jailbreak with this service? Seems like false advertising.

Well its the purchasers responsibility to be aware of what they are purchasing though as well and it was something that was mentioned on the forums before (even i remember mentioning it myself before) and its a restriction from Apple that signed apps are run in a sandbox (restricted) and thus not allowed to use push notifications (So not an issue from AA). Anyways it isnt exactly false advertising as say im on iOS 7 on my iPhone 5S and use the UDID Activation to download stuff from AA without jailbreaking but in the future decide to jailbreak I have that premium access. Also say you have other iDevices that are jailbroken they can still use that AA Premium access. Anyways I believe that the AA Premium access is a promo / cherry on the top from RegMyUDID.

• MONGOLO likes this
Posted Image

#15 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

false advertising? you may talk to them not us.
Posted Image

#16 Supperclub

Supperclub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

Tweeted...

#17 Mehul

Mehul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

I filesbay direct installer links are not working getting -100. Sign error more than 100 times complain still no ans from the appaddict as well as rrgmyudid

I have premium account wirh regmyudid and appaddict but the premium support no longer available as sending email on premuim support email was rejected everytime ....

#18 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:59 AM

I filesbay direct installer links are not working getting -100. Sign error more than 100 times complain still no ans from the appaddict as well as rrgmyudid

I have premium account wirh regmyudid and appaddict but the premium support no longer available as sending email on premuim support email was rejected everytime ....

I think thefilebay removed support for direct installer - Im not 100% sure though.

• DblD likes this

#19 BlackAlbum

BlackAlbum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

I find this a little worrying .... although I don't fully understand it.

I have non jailbroken devices and was considering sign all 3 of them up.

Yet it seems you can't link them.

This site and forums constantly push you to sign up and yet a comment above informs me that it shoud be my responsibility to check everything.

Just a little confused ... and more research is needed before i part with my cash

#20 Jmofmt

Jmofmt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

Can you use the same email for multiple devices uids ? Also, I wish I would have read this forum, because NO WHERE ON THE ADVERTISMENT PAGE says this doesn't work for non jailbroken users, and in fact you guys place this like in order starting from lowest to highest price, below this is for the basic one, so the customer is led to believe they are receiving an upgrade to the service they are getting, that really isn't cool of you guys at all not to include that in the post.

Also been waiting forever for this checker to say I'm registered, between the slow servers, lack of established links to download from, your other friends websites offering the other tools also being down constantly including regmyuid servers failing on me as well as the other one, I'm really starting to look back on this purchase as a major fail and an upset. I figured the internet jailbreaak community believed in quality and no bs, but I get that disproven to me every day time to add this to my list.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AppAddict, Premium, RegMyUDiD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users