Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

File Damaged

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 cheeseaddict

cheeseaddict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:00 AM

So I downloaded and installed the appaddict app. Whenever I click an app to download, it starts and immediately finishes. The file size is only a few KB and always says "file damaged." I don't know what the problem is can someone help?

Another question I have is that I have appsync installed from another repo. Does that matter at all?

#2 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

So I downloaded and installed the appaddict app. Whenever I click an app to download, it starts and immediately finishes. The file size is only a few KB and always says "file damaged." I don't know what the problem is can someone help?

Another question I have is that I have appsync installed from another repo. Does that matter at all?

first, which file-host are you trying to download, in some cases, they might not be compatible,

second, we try keeping the best available version, so we recommend ours,

you may read this post for more info

• AwesomeRob-ICPDA likes this
Posted Image

#3 cheeseaddict

cheeseaddict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

first, which file-host are you trying to download, in some cases, they might not be compatible,

second, we try keeping the best available version, so we recommend ours,

you may read this post for more info

I've tried all sorts of different ones: billionuploads, sendspace, tinybits, etc., but get the same result. It downloads a few KB then says completed. When I go to the file it says "file damaged"

I'm using an iPad running JB on ios 6 if that helps any.

As for the "appsync for ios 6.0+" this caused my friends ipad to go into bootloop so he had to restore it.

What is the "AppAddict+" tweak for and do I need that?

#4 SpartanJer

SpartanJer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

Same issue here but I got appsync from your repo.
Tried a dozen apps from different file hosts on my new iPad. All were "file damaged"
I even tried ifunbox but no luck. All bad IPAs.
  • Muhammad Suhkri likes this

#5 SpartanJer

SpartanJer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

I would like to apologize. Mod called it. I had tried all the same file hosts as guy above. Just successfully installed my first ipa with dfiles.

I think there are a lot more inexperienced crackers posting damaged files lately.

Just keep trying different file hosts I guess. Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users