Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

I can't install AppAddict on my iPhone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Foxrida56

Foxrida56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

I have an iPhone 5 running jailbroken 7.0.4. I've got the cydia source as well as AppSync installed for iOS 7. When I slide to install on the website it asks if I'd like to install so I click yes, it looks like it downloads fine because the circle goes around on the app, but then it stops and the whole app goes dark. I've tried reinstalling everything, rejailbreaking, and nothing seems to work. Is it a problem with appaddict or am I just doing something wrong?

#2 AdmiralPie

AdmiralPie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

I have the exact same problem, except I'm using AppSync as provided by a link on these forums to someone's dropbox (filename: com.uhelios.appsyncforios70_2.9_iphoneos-arm). i5, 7.0.4. Everything's updated, I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, using different connections, installing manually via iFunbox AND via mobileterminal using the console IPA install... Nothing. Just nothing. The app circles then goes dark if installed from app.appaddict.org, and both iFb and mobileterminal return errors. Please help, this is insanely frustrating.

#3 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

U should really take the appsync from our repo @AdmiralPie

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#4 Spanese

Spanese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

I created an account for this issue, I have the same problem, I downloaded appsync 7.0+ from your repo, and I downloaded appaddict app, it just turns dark and it's not installed, i pressed it a couple time it says installing then it dims again, tried deleting it and installing a couple times as well, no luck. 

Worked on my phone but not ipad.

Edit: Apparently it won't install if you downloaded with chrome...? I tried Safari and it worked.

#5 AdmiralPie

AdmiralPie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I had actually initially used the appsync from your repo first. It didn't work, under any conditions, so I thought maybe trying the other appsync (from these forums) might be better.

#6 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

I had actually initially used the appsync from your repo first. It didn't work, under any conditions, so I thought maybe trying the other appsync (from these forums) might be better.

If it didn't work before, I can guarantee that it works now! (and no Safari and Mail app crashes whatsoever)

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#7 quandaryninja

quandaryninja

#UNSTABLE

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

I suggest if you tried everything and can't get it to work, get you're UDID registered here so you can installed applications like AA on you're iDevice without appsync.

NtWpjY2.png

s7i9l9O.png

Hx3jZHl.png

#8 ryangrudge

ryangrudge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

I am also having the same exact problem on my iPad 2 (WIFI) running 7.0.4 and jailbroken. I reinstalled almost everything, substrates, appsync, appaddict. I'm not getting anything.
I should mention that I installed it on my iPhone 5 last week and everything works great there, but not on my ipad.

#9 ryangrudge

ryangrudge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Ok, I don't know what I did, but I uninstalled AppSync and AA, rebooted my ipad, installed both again (AppSync from AA Repo) and it worked. Which is weird because I had done that about 10 times already.

#10 AdmiralPie

AdmiralPie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

If it didn't work before, I can guarantee that it works now! (and no Safari and Mail app crashes whatsoever)

I meant the problem of trying to install AA from app.appaddict.org, it does the install loop thing.

Ok, I don't know what I did, but I uninstalled AppSync and AA, rebooted my ipad, installed both again (AppSync from AA Repo) and it worked. Which is weird because I had done that about 10 times already.

I've done this repeatedly too, but I'll give it a shot and let everyone know how it goes.

#11 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

I meant the problem of trying to install AA from app.appaddict.org, it does the install loop thing.

I've done this repeatedly too, but I'll give it a shot and let everyone know how it goes.

read this post, install it manually
Posted Image

#12 AdmiralPie

AdmiralPie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

read this post, install it manually

I tried, iFunbox returns an error, I even tried copying the app to my phone's general storage and using the console to install it, I got another error.

#13 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

I tried, iFunbox returns an error, I even tried copying the app to my phone's general storage and using the console to install it, I got another error.

Are you able to install other cracked apps ?
Posted Image

#14 AdmiralPie

AdmiralPie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:28 AM

Are you able to install other cracked apps ?

Using iFunbox on Windows with AppSync installed, no, none of the ones I've tested have worked.

#15 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

Using iFunbox on Windows with AppSync installed, no, none of the ones I've tested have worked.

so how do you expect we find out about your problem when you don't explain !!!!!?

- are you able to restore and clean jailbreak ? if yes, try that once
- try remove all cydia tweaks and reinstall appsync
Posted Image

#16 AdmiralPie

AdmiralPie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:01 AM

so how do you expect we find out about your problem when you don't explain !!!!!?

- are you able to restore and clean jailbreak ? if yes, try that once
- try remove all cydia tweaks and reinstall appsync

No, I am not. iTunes gives me a 3004 every time I try to restore, and yes I have tried following Apple's instructions on the matter.

I'll do that and get back to you.

#17 scotty

scotty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

Same issue as OP. Can't manually install either with iFunbox.

#18 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:32 AM

Same issue as OP. Can't manually install either with iFunbox.

remove all tweaks you've got,

install AppSync from our repo,

try install a cracked app with iTools,

do google for each steps, if you don't get it!!!

Posted Image

#19 toedjoetiga

toedjoetiga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

I have an iPhone 5S running 7.0.4 Jailbroken (evasi0n 7.x) I've got the cydia source as well as AppSync installed for iOS 7. When I slide to install on the website it asks if I'd like to install so I click yes, it looks like it downloads fine because the circle goes around on the app, but then it stops and the whole app goes dark. I've tried reinstalling AppSync for iOS 7.0+ (from app.appaddict.org) and AA itself from the AppAddict.org with Safari and also on a "Safe Mode" too .. and nothing seems to work. Is it a problem with appaddict or am I just doing something wrong? 

These are my tweaks list:

Activator

BiteSMS 8.0.3

Activator 1.8.3 

MultiIconMover+

ProTube

iFile

AirBlue Sharing

Dockshift

NoSlowAnimations

Alkaline

MacBattery

InfiniBoard 2.1.2-1

InfiniDock 2.1.2-1

Cydelete7

SwipeSelections 1.4.1-1

CCLoader

Bloard

FlipControlCenter

StatusBarFix 2

Help please ..

Thanks

#20 Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin

Mr. President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

AA is ok, try to reinstall AppSync and reboot. Installing apps on SafeMode is useless, because SafeMode disables AppSync
  • PRAISER and DblD like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users