Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

"Cannot Connect"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kaje

Kaje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

Hi guys,

I had been using AppAddict with no issues, hadn't opened the app for a week and then opened tonight to be told I needed to update. I updated as per the instructions, but now when I open the app I get told...

"Cannot Connect to AppAddict"

I'm using an iPhone 5 (jailbroken) and I have a fully working WiFi connection, I have also tried using 3G and I get the same error. I have there right stuff downloaded in cydia and I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I get the same issue.

Any ideas?
  • penumbra999 and zacque like this

#2 penumbra999

penumbra999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

Yes whats the problem?

#3 akoposipong

akoposipong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

Hi guys,

I had been using AppAddict with no issues, hadn't opened the app for a week and then opened tonight to be told I needed to update. I updated as per the instructions, but now when I open the app I get told...

I'm using an iPhone 5 (jailbroken) and I have a fully working WiFi connection, I have also tried using 3G and I get the same error. I have there right stuff downloaded in cydia and I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I get the same issue.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem...

It was fine last night but I wake up today and I cant use it. I cant install as well an application downloader before. it just stop in installing.

iphone 4s

ios 7.04

jailbroken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users