Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

* * * - - 2 votes

Uploading rate for Free/Paid content

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

App updates are not limited. This rule applies only to freshly uploaded Free apps.

• DblD and Crackalicious like this

#22 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:05 PM

And suddenly I realize that the convenince of uploading/submitting apps on the go through CrackAddict is no longer usefull.

So basically, from now and on I will no longer submit any apps through CrackAddict, not because I don't want to, but because I no longer can.

I have a 16GB iDevice, so I clearly can't keep those paid apps gone free on it until they become paid again, as I need the space for more paid apps gone free.

One good thing I can see from all of this, that I am no longer going upload my apps to iFilez.

Same here, my uploading rate will drop 200%.

In my opinion, i think it's stupid, putting limits in uploading apps. But hey, i'm not the one to talk, my paid/free racio is lower than miley cyrus. 

None the less, i respect your decision, understand it, just wish CA was updated with better support for this before you announced it.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

I dont understand when a project is not unreleased people ask for eta but when it is released they say it should have been made better lol
Guys CA will be updated
Imagine yourself in zorro's position
What you would have to manage
1. AA App
2. AA App (Resign App)
3. CA
4. Clutch
5. YOPA
Many more

5 projects is a lot and he to has a life
So just be patient till ca is updated

And about the ratio AA was launched to provide a trial for paid apps for free apps we have appstore
And their are a very few apps which are country restricted

• Vladimir Putin, PRAISER, DblD and 3 others like this

#24 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

I dont understand when a project is not unreleased people ask for eta but when it is released they say it should have been made better lol
Guys CA will be updated
Imagine yourself in zorro's position
What you would have to manage
1. AA App
2. AA App (Resign App)
3. CA
4. Clutch
5. YOPA
Many more

5 projects is a lot and he to has a life
So just be patient till ca is updated

And about the ratio AA was launched to provide a trial for paid apps for free apps we have appstore
And their are a very few apps which are country restricted

I'm not saying that CA should have made better, and i'm NOT saying Zorro doesn't have a lot in his hands, damn i even see his twitter with him posting updates on AA and on YOPA.

What i'm saying is that it was a bit "out of the blue", and that this made our uploading process a bit harder. I'm talking for myself, because i haven't gone to the "upload an app" web tab in about 1 year, i was solely using CA to crack and upload apps, but for the moment, it can't make use of it as I was. I'm not descrediting Zorro or any1 of the AA staff for that matter, not even complaning, just sharing my opinion.

• d0ge and MONGOLO like this
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

Everyone will accept this gradually

• Appler likes this