Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

uploading suggestions

suggestions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 mushgod

mushgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

I can see the section which displays when your upload has been accepted, it would be nice to see how many times your download link has been clicked.

Like say I upload X,ipa at slingfile.com, now when someone clicks the link slingfile.com to access the media than appaddict would keep count on X people that have accessed the link. This could help on knowing the popularity of some of the different media sites to upload files to and which people prefer. 

Also the upload section needs some work, it just feels sloppy. It can def be more organized than what it is now. Maybe after inputting the itunes url it displays the icon from itunes so you know its the right link.

just suggestions.

thanks

#2 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

Yeah I agree with OP, However Im sure that the site in General including the upload/submitting section will eventually get make overs. 

The site itself does state that it is a "Beta" and given how quickly the site went up in the first place I think the AppAddict Team have done a great job to get it 

were it is today.

Atm everything works just how it should. :)

#3 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

We can not count downloads directly by links, we count downloads for app (e.g. for all links totally), so we can not provide you such statistics.

I personally think that app icon is unneeded on service page.

Added submitted iTunes URL to uploads status page, when you upload new apps, URL will be saved to history.

#4 mushgod

mushgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

Yea the icon alright I get it, kinda not needed but the upload page def needs some organization. Maybe it's just the size of the text or something but it just feels off. Also I was wondering if wireless sharing in the app is something that's being worked on. Along with the option to auto install after installation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users