Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

tweetbot for iphone

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 haxmania1

haxmania1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Same Error ! App downloads Fine ;) Installation works perfectly, but while checking with the Token ! I get Error

Authorization Error, Please dont pirate! 

Hope someone bypasses it !

#22 Fuun

Fuun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

you can Bypass it. First you need to download v2.5.1 and link the application with your account then update to v2.7.1

Edit: Sorry it Works for the first Time you launch the app but the Second try.. the same error..
!?#+*@ this Version stay on 2.5.1

#23 iChr0niX

iChr0niX

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Im pert way through debugging but i have so many other things im trying to do so sorry its taking a while i hope some other cracker steps in soon and sorts this 

ichr0nixUserBar.gif

iChr0niX - Twitter

#AppAddictApp

iOS 15 UDiD Registration
iSignCloud - Install Cracked Apps on Non JailBroken Devices with AppAddict

iBetaCloud iOS 15 Downloads macOS 12 Download

Beta iOS 15 & macOS Monterey beta Downloads
The Internets #1 Place For All Your iOS & macOS Beta Needs - We Upload First Before Anywhere - Fact!

#24 Arrow

Arrow

Veritas Lux Mea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

Unfortunately, this version of Tweetbot has implemented Twitter's new API.

This may be hard to crack as a new change in the API had made 3rd-party programs have a finite number of "tokens." Unless you have downloaded a legitimate copy from a friend's iTunes account, which actually has the tokens, you probably won't be able to use the cracked version of TweetBot. 

https://dev.twitter....-to-twitter-api

However... this new change isn't enforced until March 2013 which likely means that someone (@iChr0niX) is able to remove the authentication method from the application and allow the pirated version to run. This may be a unrealistic and futile attempt as once we hit March, the application won't be able to function at all...

A more realistic workaround that'll probably work for the future is ask one of your mates to lend him his Apple ID and download a legit copy of the app. Once it requires updating, just install a pirated version instead and it'll most likely work. Just a theory, for now.

Another quick workaround is to download an older version of the application.

Note: Older versions of Tweetbot which haven't implemented Twitter's new API will cease to work after March 2013 as this is the month when Twitter will being enforcing this new injunction.

If you appreciate what I said or if I helped you on anything, a like would be nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users