Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

[How To] Recently discovered AppAddict

Tutorial Guide New Members Welcome

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

After seeing so many repeated posts on AppAddict, i decided to make a post about what are the first things to do when you discover AppAddict.

So first, you will want to register, so that you now have an account.

After registering, you can start new topics, introduce yourself, buy or sell your used/new goods, or report some bugs and make suggestions.

But before all that, you need to first learn the most important part of using the forum, the RULES !

also read the [FAQ] about Cracked apps - security,etc. and [FAQ] General question about AppAddict app

It's very important that you obey all the rules so that the forum continues to be a good source of information, and not a mashup of repeated posts.

Ok so you now know how to "move in the forum", now it's time for the real deal on AppAddict, the apps !

First, you will want to have a jailbroken device, and for that, you shall refer to this awesome tutorial for ios 7.x.x (Credits to MONGOLO for doing it, credits to evad3rs for coding it), or if you still have an iphone 4 or lower on 6.1.3/6.1.5, refer to this one (Credits to DblD).

Congratulations, you now have a jailbroken device !

IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO JAILBREAK YOUR DEVICE, YET INSTALL CRACKED APPS ANYWAY, REFER HERE AND HERE !

Before getting our exclusive app you shall need to go to cydia to add our repo, for that, go to Cydia -> Manage -> Edit -> Add and then, you will want to add this URL(http://cydia.appaddict.org).

Wait for it to do it's thing, and then press Return to Cydia, you will now see the new repo, click on it, and for now, only install AppSync for ios7+ (if your iDevice is on ios7.x.x) or AppSync for ios6 (if your iDevice is on ios 6.x.x).

After you install it, it's time to get our app now ! FROM YOUR iDevice, GO TO (https://app.appaddict.org/) FROM SAFARI, AND JUST SLIDE TO INSTALL. 

So now that you have the app, we can install some more goodies for it ! Time to go to cydia again, to our repo, and install AppAddict+, this will give some more funcionalities to the app.

After installing it, open the app, and login. Once you have loged in, you can now download apps ! Just search the name of the app that you want, and use on of the links available ! If no links are working for that app, just click report, and name the links that aren't working.

I can see you now while you read this tutorial, you go all boss like to the app, search your favorite CENSURED app, but allas, nobody has uploaded it yet ! So now what do you do ? Well here at AppAddict, it has also made easy for you ! Just search the appstore link of that app (google "Put AppName Here" AppStore), go here and paste the link there ! Easy as it gets !

Let's imagine another situation, imagine you have an app, that nobody has uploaded, and you want to benefit the community, you're thinking, how do i do that ? Well, ALL credits to Zorro, we also have an amazing cracking utility ! See it and how it works here !

NOTE: There is also a awesome cracking utility called Clutch, which MONGOLO has made a tutorial (see it here) ! (Credits to MONGOLO for the tutorial) (even more credits to NLC and ttwj for coding the tool)

Before you know it, you will have lot's of cracks and will be dying to know how to get your pretty face onto the Hall of Fame ! Well, go for it, here's how it's done !

I guess i have covered most if not all you need to know ! Any question, please do not be afraid to ask, the community is here to help, as you are here to help the community.

Cheers, Kalenji.

Edited by MONGOLO, 29 March 2014 - 04:34 PM.
added link to FAQ, italisized credits

• PRAISER, DblD, tjglass and 4 others like this
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Tron123

Tron123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBangkok (Pathum Thani)

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

Regarding to this Sentence:

"Before getting our exclusive app you shall need to go to cydia to add our repo, for that, go to Cydia -> Manage -> Edit -> Add and then, you will want to add this URL (https://cydia.appaddict.org)."

If I youth this Link it won't work

Instead try this one http://cydia.appaddict.org without the "S" B)

greetings Oli

• MONGOLO likes this

#3 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

Nope sorry we have SSL on all domains and cydia should support it

#4 Tron123

Tron123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBangkok (Pathum Thani)

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

Nope sorry we have SSL on all domains and cydia should support it

I checked it today.

I had to restore my iPad 1 (iOs 5.1.1)

Cydia comes up with the Warning "This URL is not recionized" or something like that.

Without the SSL it worked.

• MONGOLO likes this

#5 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

it auto redirects to SSL so I do not know why this is happening

#6 earthruby

earthruby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

I am not able to add https://cydia.appaddict.org/ in my iphone 5as well
But without s.

Thanks for the tutorial
  • Kalenji likes this

#7 Sagan420

Sagan420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

Thank you! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthankyouthankyouthankyouyouthankyouthankyouthankyou etc...

It works perfectly.

Thank you Kalenji & the AppAddict team for making this possible. 

*kneels, starts worshipping*

• Kalenji likes this

#8 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

Thank you! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthankyouthankyouthankyouyouthankyouthankyouthankyou etc...

It works perfectly.

Thank you Kalenji & the AppAddict team for making this possible. 

*kneels, starts worshipping*

Glad it worked !

• MONGOLO likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Hecklah

Hecklah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hi I'm all jailbroken with Pangu for mac 7.1.1 & installed the app addict repo with appsync 7.0

I go to appaddict.org---> ios device & no link comes up to install the app with the swipe method. What am I doing wrong?

thanks so much in advance.

#10 Rockabilico

Rockabilico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hi I'm all jailbroken with Pangu for mac 7.1.1 & installed the app addict repo with appsync 7.0

I go to appaddict.org---> ios device & no link comes up to install the app with the swipe method. What am I doing wrong?

thanks so much in advance.

Have you seen this post? See if it's a similar problem

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tutorial, Guide, New Members, Welcome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users