Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Integrate a Browser to Allow "Manual Search" for IPA files

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 msmitka

msmitka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

It seems like everything is in place already, except for the ability to specify your own desired URL. This would eliminate some frustration in the event of bad links, etc.

Thanks!
Mark

#2 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:20 AM

Not sure if Zorro would do this (the idea behind putting in a Forum Browser was denied) but the alternative to this are that if are on a Jailbroken device I believe you can download it in safari (via Safari Download Enabler for Jailbroken Devices) or in some other Downloader App (If Non Jailbroken) and then use the Send To or Import option to import the app in AppAddict, and then sign / install from there. If you want faster speeds or something you can also download the IPA file on your Computer and then import it / send it to AppAddict by going into iTunes, then under the Apps section of your device, then selecting AppAddict and clicking the Add button and selecting the IPA file(s).

c17ca412e1c4453ec9ee5621ce3695f0966aa0a9

• MONGOLO likes this
Posted Image

#3 msmitka

msmitka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Thanks. Yes, on my jailbroken device, the alternatives are many. And, even on an as yet unjaikbroken device there are workarounds (finding it, signing via the desktop app, and installing via iFunBox being one). But, it's just a suggestion to make life just a little easier for people like me, who are admittedly too lazy to connect a cable to the device. Man, that truly is sad. :)

#4 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

It seems like everything is in place already, except for the ability to specify your own desired URL. This would eliminate some frustration in the event of bad links, etc.

Thanks!
Mark

you may open ipa files in AppAddict and try resign them via RMUSS.
Posted Image

#5 msmitka

msmitka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:09 AM

you may open ipa files in AppAddict and try resign them via RMUSS.

But what if the link in AppAddict is bad or there isn't one? How would you get an IPA file into AppAddict in order to resign using RMUSS? That's why I'm suggesting that search be integrated into AppAddict, so you can browse for and download any IPA you like, from any source.

#6 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:27 AM

But what if the link in AppAddict is bad or there isn't one? How would you get an IPA file into AppAddict in order to resign using RMUSS? That's why I'm suggesting that search be integrated into AppAddict, so you can browse for and download any IPA you like, from any source.

in safari if you download any IPA you should have "open with AppAddict", then you can resign it via RMUSS.
  • msmitka likes this
Posted Image

#7 msmitka

msmitka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:42 AM

in safari if you download any IPA you should have "open with AppAddict", then you can resign it via RMUSS.

I'll bet that's even written somewhere. Thank you! Sorry to waste everyone's time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users