Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

iOS 7 jailbreak has been released!

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#41 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

Brill what next Saurik or even worse Zorro

#42 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Brill what next Saurik or even worse Zorro

Saurik made some posts on twitter, but I'm too lazy to link.

http://www.reddit.co...mmunity/ce7yn1i

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#43 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

this chinise pirated company and all those stories about it, million dollars offers, jailbreak community and active members, going to show us idiot apple has to publish an open source iOS.

and I believe even if I want pirate apps, I am responsible for it, but now I got a feeling it's not my fault any more, cause it was pre-installed so I had to use it smile.png
  • dkbame, DblD, tjglass and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#44 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

this chinise pirated company and all those stories about it, million dollars offers, jailbreak community and active members, going to show us idiot apple has to publish an open source iOS.

and I believe even if I want pirate apps, I am responsible for it, but now I got a feeling it's not my fault any more, cause it was pre-installed so I had to use it smile.png

When you say pre-installed, you mean when you bought the iphone/ipad/ipod it came with it ?

I'm guessing you can still be held responsible, since i've been catching up on some posts, and i saw that the US government was "thinking" of making jailbreak illegal, dunno where i read it, but i'm pretty sure they got reasons for it. 

If they do make it illegal, or even if they don't, you can still be responsible for it.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#45 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

When you say pre-installed, you mean when you bought the iphone/ipad/ipod it came with it ?

people in china are facing pre-installed piracy Chinese App Store after jailbreak with evasion.

I'm guessing you can still be held responsible, since i've been catching up on some posts, and i saw that the US government was "thinking" of making jailbreak illegal, dunno where i read it, but i'm pretty sure they got reasons for it. 

If they do make it illegal, or even if they don't, you can still be responsible for it.

right now with these happenings, I say they will make it illegal, done late or soon.

Posted Image

#46 Deathunter

Deathunter

☠ ⒶppⒶddictator ©

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationDeath Island

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Actually jailbreaking iPads has already became illegal in US, and that was as a request from Apple, the government only approved it, however, Apple's request to make jailbreaking illegal for iPhones has been rejected as far as I know.

Posted Image

//=[ Cracking with Rasticrac > Clutch > CrackAddict ]=\\

\\=========[ Member Since: 1st Sep 2013 ]=========//
\\====[ Verified Cracker Since: 20th Sep 2013 ]====//
\\====[ Premium User Since: 10th Oct 2013 ]====//

\\====[ AA Cracking Team: 8th Nov 2013 ]====//

#47 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

well said Prasier

I have mixed feelings on this. I am a member of two different cracked apps communities. and Taig is not one of them. I don't like that this will give AA some competition and the fact that the jailbreak was rushed out when cydia wasn't ready, but...
I think that Taig is probably going to sell nonitunes appstore apps,
being an actual alternate appstore, not necessarily a crackstore. I
think they are putting in cracked apps for now just to get started out.
The general consensus here on AA is that

1. It is OK to get money from cracking/jailbreak work (PPD links, AApremium, etc.)

2. cracked apps are OK, but you should try before u buy if u can

So, in the end, based on these 2 points, I fully respect the evaders team decision.

I am just mad because they didnt bust the activation lock on iOS7.

All I can say is that AA has got to add a new submissions for Taig appstore links.

just my 257,398$

- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#48 abstractphantom

abstractphantom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

I'm confused, I JBed my iPad 4 but didn't receive this Chineese appstore on my device, only Cydia.Did the evasion team removed it or there's some other explanation ?

#49 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

people in chinese are facing pre-installed piracy Chinese App Store after jailbreak with evasion.

Yes yes i know, i didn't explain myself the correct way. i was saying that it wasn't pre-installed, pre-installed means it came when you bought it, and when you bought the iphone/ipad/ipod, it wasn't there.

Actually jailbreaking iPads has already became illegal in US, and that was as a request from Apple, the government only approved it, however, Apple's request to make jailbreaking illegal for iPhones has been rejected as far as I know.

I wasn't on top of the story, seeing as i don't live in US, and my government isn't giving a point of a damn regarding iphones and what not, but thank you for clearing me out.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#50 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

Yes yes i know, i didn't explain myself the correct way. i was saying that it wasn't pre-installed, pre-installed means it came when you bought it, and when you bought the iphone/ipad/ipod, it wasn't there.

simply main reason of jailbreaking is to be able use of your device freely, and that's why it is not illegal, I was just saying the fact, when you jailbreak your device and it includes a piracy app store, then who is responsible now? even Evasi0n has not have any clue of it.

in meanwhile it's getting a big freaking black market (you may listen to this conversation).

Posted Image

#51 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

I'm confused, I JBed my iPad 4 but didn't receive this Chineese appstore on my device, only Cydia.Did the evasion team removed it or there's some other explanation ?

not yet, you don't receive it cause you're not living in that region.

Edit: they just turned the best christmas gift to the worst.

• abstractphantom likes this
Posted Image

#52 Arrow

Arrow

Veritas Lux Mea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:31 AM

Finally... Haven't had a jailbroken device in ages. Going to use CrackAddict to upload new apps I've accumulated over the few months!
  • PRAISER and DblD like this

If you appreciate what I said or if I helped you on anything, a like would be nice!

#53 Kalenji

Kalenji

Retired Cracker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

simply main reason of jailbreaking is to be able use of your device freely, and that's why it is not illegal, I was just saying the fact, when you jailbreak your device and it includes a piracy app store, then who is responsible now? even Evasi0n has not have any clue of it.

in meanwhile it's getting a big freaking black market (you may listen to this conversation).

Yet, evasion has a clue of it, they we're sponsored for doing it, only in china for that matter. But you're looking at this from a different(not wrong) point of view, imagine it this way:

I'm a chinese user, and I want to jailbreak my iphone, yet, i do not know how to speak english. But cydia is all on English, what do i do now ? I need to research lots of videos/tutorials/etc just so i can mainly configure cydia for the first time. Now i have Taig (pronunced Taiji), all in my native language, now i can understand what exactly i'm doing.

Yes, Taig was supporting piracy, no, the evad3rs did not know that, yes, they removed Taig from the cydia installer once they failed to follow the agreement, yes, the evad3rs most likely are going to get paid, that's not something bad, that's not something even morally wrong, that's the same thing as punishing Ubuntu devolopers for releasing a good OS system, not charging, and yet wanting funds to continue the development.

Again, this is just my point of view.

• MONGOLO likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

Well looks like china maybe did us a favor:

@winocm: "Piracy, right? taigSync.dylib being injected into installd sounds a lot like.. AppSync to me."

I still don't recommend using the chinese evasi0n because of it though!

• chikipata94 likes this

NtWpjY2.png

#55 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Btw, non-china seems to be fine:

http://www.reddit.co...0n7_for_myself/

• Kalenji likes this

NtWpjY2.png

#56 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Yet, evasion has a clue of it, they we're sponsored for doing it, only in china for that matter. But you're looking at this from a different(not wrong) point of view, imagine it this way:

I'm a chinese user, and I want to jailbreak my iphone, yet, i do not know how to speak english. But cydia is all on English, what do i do now ? I need to research lots of videos/tutorials/etc just so i can mainly configure cydia for the first time. Now i have Taig (pronunced Taiji), all in my native language, now i can understand what exactly i'm doing.

Yes, Taig was supporting piracy, no, the evad3rs did not know that, yes, they removed Taig from the cydia installer once they failed to follow the agreement, yes, the evad3rs most likely are going to get paid, that's not something bad, that's not something even morally wrong, that's the same thing as punishing Ubuntu devolopers for releasing a good OS system, not charging, and yet wanting funds to continue the development.

Again, this is just my point of view.

very well said sir!
I thappstore may be a cracked apostles now, but perhaps their long term aim is/was to create a new store that offered legit paid content thate was not be available on the papsstoree, so by that I mean entirely different apps. if they so this, then AA needs to have to have taig apps submission lol

anyway the only thing being exploited here is an operating system. the evaders and taig still have a way better business model than apple. piracy, come on were a crack store! if u ask me what apple does is real theft, cell phone service contracts, plunder of natural resources, planned obsolesense, and not to mention the wages they pay their workers. its just their kind of theft is legal. if you ask me what evaders didn't wasn't really a big deal because they really didn't do anything that bad , so what the heck, and besides even thought he jailbreak sucks now it is going to get fixed all they really did is give us a sneak preview
  • Kalenji likes this

#57 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Well looks like china maybe did us a favor:

@winocm: "Piracy, right? taigSync.dylib being injected into installd sounds a lot like.. AppSync to me."

I still don't recommend using the chinese evasi0n because of it though!

That's actually quite interesting. If someone can get their hands on that isn't it the same as AppSync? Or possible update the existing AppSync using that?
Posted Image

#58 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

can someone do a diff check?

#59 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

That's actually quite interesting. If someone can get their hands on that isn't it the same as AppSync? Or possible update the existing AppSync using that?

Basically evad3rs should've known about it, since the jailbreak process injected it...

NtWpjY2.png

#60 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

yeah it would be really nice to have an appsync that doesn't need mobile substrate, , it would solve our problems for now. only thing is I think the Taigsync is more like kuayong so it might not work with our cracked apps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users