Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Sharing folders or not? Poll(plz vote!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Sharing folders or not? Poll(plz vote!) (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Share folders or not?

1. I want to share folders cause some cracks get always deleted of DMCA! (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. Voted I'm not interested in sharing folders! (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

3. I share only normal dl-links even when cracks get deleted after short time! (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote

#1 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi, i'm suggesting to allow sharing folders, cause some of my famous cracks(for example Gameloft Cracks) get always deleted after short time!! And every 5 days uploading 1-2GB files is too much time taking in my opinion! Folders can always be filled again with cracks so it'll be downloadable for ever! ...till next update appear! ;)

What do you think of?

Plz vote and describe: Is it important to have cracks always downloadable in folders or if you don't care when a crack gets deleted by DMCA and is not downloadable anymore!

Many thanks! ;)

Dogs that bark don't bite...

#2 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

What I don't like about folders is that some people use it to their advantage...

e.g. iInstead of submitting a downloadable link, he submits an empty folder, if it slips thru by any chance, he becomes the first cracker that cracked the app with no links.

Also, who guarantees that the file inside the folder will get updated?

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#3 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

What I don't like about folders is that some people use it to their advantage...

e.g. iInstead of submitting a downloadable link, he submits an empty folder, if it slips thru by any chance, he becomes the first cracker that cracked the app with no links.

Also, who guarantees that the file inside the folder will get updated?

...i meaned one folder for a version, not to get updated ;)... ok, i submitted maybe twice or three times now empty folders when i'm uploading to them, i won't do that anymore :(

it's ok, just tell us all what you think of that... ;)

app mods can check folder-links before apply, if they are empty link will be deleted ;)

#4 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

OK

But just to be clear when I said "who guarantees..." I meant that if the file gets deleted, are there any guarantees that it will get re-uploaded again? Cuz the uploader could just leave the folder empty, and forget to upload the file again.

IMHO, It's less time consuming to use a TheFileBay or iFilez link, for files that are targeted often by copyright trolls.

• MONGOLO and Locophone-ICPDA like this

NtWpjY2.png

#5 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

you're right with ifilez or tfb... i talked with hotsjf about the hoster, tfb is in whitelist now there and i use it for some cracks ;), but ios app have problems to download from there...i'll try to solve the problem with him...i'm still discuz with him to make ifilez there whitelisted, too

...and for big files i only upload to some specific hoster and submit, after that i can upload to iflez or tfb, too and submit here the crack again... :)  i'll not submit ONLY with folders, like sum crackers do ;), those gameloft and fdg entertainment cracks, and very big files are my problems...

i think when crackers submit with folders they know why ;)...and they'll look maybe daily that folder is filled(crackers get notice if some cracks are deleted cause of abuse and they fill them again ;) ) btw: crackers make always a copy of that special cracks and can fill folders directly without uploading again :)

#6 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

app mods can check folder-links before apply, if they are empty link will be deleted ;)

I sample 1 link out of every submission, Yes. But the thing is its time consuming & its a random link that I sample, not a Turbobit link, etc. Also DbID is correct that the system can be exploited through this and im not saying you or any other good cracker will but there are new / smaller crackers out there that might exploit it. Also with the idea that a TFB > Folder Link (Less Hassle / Wont be removed / Trusted)

Posted Image

#7 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

bad idea as others mentioned, we better run a mirroring system to integrate AA with file-hosts (we already have the API to submit cracks to AA), it'll make the process faster, I say.
Posted Image

#8 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

I forgot to say that I accept folder links, but if I see an empty folder, I delete it.
  • MONGOLO and Locophone-ICPDA like this

NtWpjY2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users