Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

contribution box

contribution money free

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Hi !

i have an idea to encouragement uploaders ,as we know they pay real money to buy the apps for everyone and spend long time to upload the apps on filehosts , so i suggest to found encouragement box for them so the users who appreciate there efforts (epically the $ rich $ ones ;) ) . i don't know if it's good idea or not i just wanted to share you my ideas :)

• wastenotthenwantnot likes this

#2 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hi !

i have an idea to encouragement uploaders ,as we know they pay real money to buy the apps for everyone and spend long time to upload the apps on filehosts , so i suggest to found encouragement box for them so the users who appreciate there efforts (epically the $ rich $ ones ;) ) . i don't know if it's good idea or not i just wanted to share you my ideas :)

it's a good idea but no way to accomplished, people use our site cause they can't effort to buy, paying methods not exist, ... so basically we don't have much fans which want to pay, and the truth is because of money, the communities like us struggling to live

everyone likes gaining but donating or giving

• Omar999666 likes this
Posted Image

#3 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Hi !

nice idea, but like Praiser say, everyone download cracks cause they don't want to pay for apps, i've tried about 1 year long at a community with a donate button to my paypal-account, now guess how much donate i've become...

0$   :(

• dkbame, PRAISER, DblD and 1 other like this

Dogs that bark don't bite...

#4 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

hey how about a way to give a cracker a "thanks" like they have on some other forums. this could be done through the ios app by poping up a message after u click on a link and download an IPA that says "thank cracker" it could inlcude comments possibly. the # of thanks could be displayed on the hall of fame page. the "thank cracker feature could be turned on or off in settings.

NEW THREAD STARTED ABOUT THIS, PLEASE DISCUSS THIS HERE: http://www.appaddict...ified-crackers/

• PRAISER, wastenotthenwantnot and Omar999666 like this
- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#5 drAdeLante-ICPDA

drAdeLante-ICPDA

drAdeLante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

i think nobody donate,they come and download then they go immediately.

Thanks feature is more good than donate option...

• Omar999666 and AgentICE like this

#6 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

hey how about a way to give a cracker a "thanks" like they have on some other forums. this could be done through the ios app by poping up a message after u click on a link and download an IPA that says "thank cracker" it could inlcude comments possibly. the # of thanks could be displayed on the hall of fame page. the "thank cracker feature could be turned on or off in settings.

I really like the idea, obviously there are more ways to implement this option, so I highly recommend you to propose your idea in a new thread, in suggestion forum.

Posted Image

#7 MONGOLO

MONGOLO

delete cookies ?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • Location///\\\ FreddyLand (comical)

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

I really like the idea, obviously there are more ways to implement this option, so I highly recommend you to propose your idea in a new thread, in suggestion forum.

new thread started: http://www.appaddict...ified-crackers/

(i was working on it as you liked and wuoted my post)

• PRAISER likes this
- ¡Hablo español! - LOL, see this! - Posted Image

#8 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

nice idea, but like Praiser say, everyone download cracks cause they don't want to pay for apps, i've tried about 1 year long at a community with a donate button to my paypal-account, now guess how much donate i've become...

0$   :(

oh damn 1 year and no money that's bad :\

#9 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

NEW THREAD STARTED ABOUT THIS, PLEASE DISCUSS THIS HERE: http://www.appaddict...ified-crackers/

good i idea , i support it :)

• MONGOLO likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contribution, money, free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users