Jump to content

Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.




Photo

The worst downloading links !

link links not downloading bad link bad links

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#21 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

    -

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

i am thankful but when i try to download some app using turbobit and face that shity adds and wait for 10 minutes or 20 minutes because of the adds i wouldn't be thankful for the turbobit and after that all it's very slow in download ! about 10% of top speed -_-

 

 

and about itunes i already own account but i can't buy anything because i am Syrian and Syria is banned on itunes or appstore because of the USA sanctions , my only way to get apps is Appaddict , Vshare was my best app but after i faced a vital problem with it i discovered appaddict and here i am using it daily.

 

thanks for all the uploaders but it wouldn't be bad idea if you use thefilebay.com  with turbobit :)

i can make you an offer, if you like to use turbobit with your full downloadspeed ;), just spend a lil' bit and you'll have no problems again, how you think about that?

 

http://www.appaddict...obitnet-30-off/


Dogs that bark don't bite...




#22 PRAISER

PRAISER

    Artist in Residence

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

i can make you an offer, if you like to use turbobit with your full downloadspeed ;), just spend a lil' bit and you'll have no problems again, how you think about that?

 

http://www.appaddict...obitnet-30-off/

 

he can't pay online, country sactions


  • Omar999666 likes this
Posted Image

#23 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

    -

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

he can't pay online, country sactions

maybe he have some paypal or webmoney account?? or pay with visa/mastercard :) 


Dogs that bark don't bite...


#24 PRAISER

PRAISER

    Artist in Residence

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

maybe he have some paypal or webmoney account?? or pay with visa/mastercard :)

because I've lived in those countries, as I know master/visa is definitely not available so paypal won't work as well. the only choice would be making money online in some indirect ways.


  • Omar999666 likes this
Posted Image

#25 DblD

DblD

    Such admin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

maybe he have some paypal or webmoney account?? or pay with visa/mastercard :)

 

Since he's from Syria, u should know about that war that's going on there, sooooooo I wouldn't suggest that :/


  • PRAISER and Omar999666 like this

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf




NtWpjY2.png


#26 DblD

DblD

    Such admin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

To solve this issue, just use the report button in the app and ask if we could mirror it for you. (to TFB or MEGA, or anywhere you prefer)


  • PRAISER, Locophone-ICPDA and Omar999666 like this

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf




NtWpjY2.png


#27 PRAISER

PRAISER

    Artist in Residence

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

To solve this issue, just use the report button in the app and ask if we could mirror it for you. (to TFB or MEGA, or anywhere you prefer)

even it's really kind of you but this would be a bad idea to use report system for asking upload mirror, I really would suggest to make a thread for it in forums.


Posted Image

#28 DblD

DblD

    Such admin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

even it's really kind of you but this would be a bad idea to use report system for asking upload mirror, I really would suggest to make a thread for it in forums.

 

People do it all the time anyways, so I have nothing against it...


Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf




NtWpjY2.png


#29 tjglass

tjglass

    -

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

@PRAISER I hope to release our project for January 2014.

 

I will give some info we are 25% done here is the other 75%)

 

  • Security (10%)
  • Improvements (5%)
  • Multi Browser Support (5%)
  • Fixing My Crap Spelling (5%)
  • SWAG (50%)

I have more but that is a surprise. I hope you can see that everyone try's and some fail but we need to succeed on this one and also it's a ETA! Not definate just a ESTIMATE.



#30 PRAISER

PRAISER

    Artist in Residence

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

@PRAISER I hope to release our project for January 2014.

 

I will give some info we are 25% done here is the other 75%)

 

  • Security (10%)
  • Improvements (5%)
  • Multi Browser Support (5%)
  • Fixing My Crap Spelling (5%)
  • SWAG (50%)

I have more but that is a surprise. I hope you can see that everyone try's and some fail but we need to succeed on this one and also it's a ETA! Not definate just a ESTIMATE.

I am pretty sure you can finish it before new year because of that 50% swag, anyways thanks for letting us know, I wish best of luck


Posted Image

#31 tjglass

tjglass

    -

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

I am pretty sure you can finish it before new year because of that 50% swag, anyways thanks for letting us know, I wish best of luck

Every project has swag ;) It's needed look at Clutch ttwj was obsessed with swag







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: link, links, not downloading, bad link, bad links

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users