Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

The worst downloading links !

link links not downloading bad link bad links

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

Hi all :)

i have ipod touch 4 IOS 5.1.1 using the legacy version of appaddict

i discovered the bad links  which i wish you would stop using them pleaaaaase :(

, and here they are (as top 3 worst links :P ) :

3_turbobit.net
although this link is the most populer link of appaddict but it's really  bad and >>slow<< , when i try to use  it it says

"you have reached the limited number of downloads please try again later after (10minutes)"

even if the last time of downloading an app via it was  from 484359695782 years ago -_- !

but the disaster is when the 10 minutes over it usually  run again !! sometimes it doesn't but it's slow anyway and wasting my time >_< , so i wish you would avoid using it please

2_billionuploads.net
this link doesn't never work on my ipod although it was ok from about 2 monthes ago (but slow too)

1_iflez
this link has two problems , it doesn't work  like billionuploads and it's testing images (two words in text box) is so complex  :wacko:  i can't read it !!! it's like ( 很複雜很複雜很複雜很複雜 ) :P

===============================

the perfect & good links (which i tested) are :

1_mega.co.zn
it's  the direct link and i can download the applications by it with the top speed of my internet connection :) it's really great
2_thefilebay.com
also it's great , i just wait for 5 seconds then i see the downloading has began with the top speed too :)

i think there must be there other good links i haven't try it but the best 2 links in my vision are mega.co.zn + thefilebay.com ,  please use it instead of billionuploads.net & turbobit.net & iflez

sorry for prolong the topic :(

• Sonics likes this

#2 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

If you really hate those u mentioned, u would hate rapidgator, ul.to and filepup, even more than that.

We can't stop using them because those are the links that a good amount of crackers prefers.

Although when I'm mirroring links I always use a thefilebay link and iFilez link (sometimes mega and limelinx).

Also, crackers don't like MEGA cuz it can terminate their accounts if they get to many DMCA complaints.

But what I don't get is why they don't use TheFileBay for example.

Back on the topic, we can't stop people from using the said filehosts, although if it's a bug with the app, I'm sure Zorro will try to fix it.

• dkbame, kakarot1925, Locophone-ICPDA and 1 other like this

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#3 Arrow

Arrow

Veritas Lux Mea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

​The reason why crackers use such awful and slow sites, such as ul.to and turbobit, is because that these sites essentially... pay them.

​The sites' affiliate programs reimburse the crackers through premium orders and pay-per-downloads. Usually, these are the sites with the most ads, long wait-times, and annoyingly slow download speed.

The only way we could solve this is to block any site that pays you for uploading cracks. If we do this, however, we will lose a lot of our uploaders.

• PRAISER, DblD and Locophone-ICPDA like this

If you appreciate what I said or if I helped you on anything, a like would be nice!

#4 miketolsa

miketolsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

I think what would be best is to get a server with unlimited bandwidth & give access to the up-loaders so that no one would ever face any problem while downloading !!!

I know this is not possible as that server would burn down easily . But in most case if we use some common website hosting server like hostgator or fatcow or bluehost  with 3 - 4 servers to get those .ipa file hosted then we can solve this problem .... just a suggestion as till now all the hosting are really creating problems with adds, spam etc .....

So we should get some fix for this immediately !!!

#5 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

We have a project coming up, that might make crackers upload to iFilez and TheFileBay more (don't worry guys it's not a required link thing ;) )

• Omar999666 likes this

NtWpjY2.png

#6 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

I think what would be best is to get a server with unlimited bandwidth & give access to the up-loaders so that no one would ever face any problem while downloading !!!

I know this is not possible as that server would burn down easily . But in most case if we use some common website hosting server like hostgator or fatcow or bluehost  with 3 - 4 servers to get those .ipa file hosted then we can solve this problem .... just a suggestion as till now all the hosting are really creating problems with adds, spam etc .....

do host the cracked apps is always not easy because of DMCA, and holding bunch of copyright files with legal server is impossible, best option is making mirror of these on better different filehosts which let user experience less problem.

as DbID said a project is running to make this happen, but I've dissappointed about it.

Posted Image

#7 miketolsa

miketolsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

Lets see how this new project goes .....

#8 Moe7865

Moe7865

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

its not that its legal matters mate

#9 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ok this "new project" is coming we must wait it is going to help a lot of people we are dreaming up new ideas for AA and the "new project" to come together easier I have some ideas but we have the foundations to set first

#10 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

i understand your madness, omar... just think crackers like me don't get paid for sum' dl, how we buy all those apps(sometimes very expensive)?? i'm not a millionaire and i think no cracker is it... ;)

...and crackers use always more hoster than only one, so downloading from different hosts is possible if sum' host won't work for ya :), i use the last time the hoster uploadlw.com, ok, it have affiliate program, too, but not so big earnings there like at turbobit, rapidgator, ul.to...but i've decided to use uploadlw.com because of good dl-speed and instantly downloads, no waiting till other download can be made ;)

...the big point is, that crackers use a lot time to download, crack and upload for people like you, so plz be thankful for that great work of that crackers, otherwise you don't have such very good and expensive cracks! ;)

...and for that DMCA-♥♥♥♥♥♥ i can only say that crackers upload cracks, but they know that sum' cracks will be deleted cause of abuse, but like i said, sometimes it takes a long time to upload a crack that has over 1GB and they do the work for the happiness of all downloaders ;)

btw: there is an easy thing you can do, get an iTunes-account and buy all that stuff you wanna have ;), but i think not all users have that money or just want to test a crack before they buy it ;)

be thankful to have crackers :)

• dkbame likes this

Dogs that bark don't bite...

#11 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

I agree with locophone but we do need some middle ground unless iFilez/TheFileBay can add PPD to bring more crackers but really we need at least one non-PPD host otherwise we will be just reuploading all the time to good hosts.

• Omar999666 likes this

#12 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

I agree with locophone but we do need some middle ground unless iFilez/TheFileBay can add PPD to bring more crackers but really we need at least one non-PPD host otherwise we will be just reuploading all the time to good hosts.

Well TFB had PPD, but it was removed.

NtWpjY2.png

#13 Sonics

Sonics

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Well TFB had PPD, but it was removed.

It is impossible to have PPD.

Notice how all PPD sites E.G Turbobit have crappy speeds, this is to make people buy premium (obviously). PPD is used to get more traffic and therefore increase sales.

The "problem" with thefilebay is that i don't try to sell premium accounts, free users can download at a maximum of 100 megabytes a second and so can premium so there is pretty much no need for anyone to buy premium.

Because of that i will obviously lose more money than i'm earning if i had PPD.

Also no it's not about money, at the moment i earn pretty much nothing.

• PRAISER, DblD, tjglass and 2 others like this

Posted Image

#14 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

i understand your madness, omar... just think crackers like me don't get paid for sum' dl, how we buy all those apps(sometimes very expensive)?? i'm not a millionaire and i think no cracker is it... ;)

...and crackers use always more hoster than only one, so downloading from different hosts is possible if sum' host won't work for ya :), i use the last time the hoster uploadlw.com, ok, it have affiliate program, too, but not so big earnings there like at turbobit, rapidgator, ul.to...but i've decided to use uploadlw.com because of good dl-speed and instantly downloads, no waiting till other download can be made ;)

...the big point is, that crackers use a lot time to download, crack and upload for people like you, so plz be thankful for that great work of that crackers, otherwise you don't have such very good and expensive cracks! ;)

...and for that DMCA-♥♥♥♥♥♥ i can only say that crackers upload cracks, but they know that sum' cracks will be deleted cause of abuse, but like i said, sometimes it takes a long time to upload a crack that has over 1GB and they do the work for the happiness of all downloaders ;)

btw: there is an easy thing you can do, get an iTunes-account and buy all that stuff you wanna have ;), but i think not all users have that money or just want to test a crack before they buy it ;)

be thankful to have crackers :)

i am thankful but when i try to download some app using turbobit and face that shity adds and wait for 10 minutes or 20 minutes because of the adds i wouldn't be thankful for the turbobit and after that all it's very slow in download ! about 10% of top speed -_-

and about itunes i already own account but i can't buy anything because i am Syrian and Syria is banned on itunes or appstore because of the USA sanctions , my only way to get apps is Appaddict , Vshare was my best app but after i faced a vital problem with it i discovered appaddict and here i am using it daily.

thanks for all the uploaders but it wouldn't be bad idea if you use thefilebay.com  with turbobit :)

#15 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

​The reason why crackers use such awful and slow sites, such as ul.to and turbobit, is because that these sites essentially... pay them.

​The sites' affiliate programs reimburse the crackers through premium orders and pay-per-downloads. Usually, these are the sites with the most ads, long wait-times, and annoyingly slow download speed.

The only way we could solve this is to block any site that pays you for uploading cracks. If we do this, however, we will lose a lot of our uploaders.

damn that , that's not auspicious :\  , the best way to found new filehost only for appaddict , be fast  and no adds :) wow it would be great

#16 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

We have a project coming up, that might make crackers upload to iFilez and TheFileBay more (don't worry guys it's not a required link thing ;) )

if the project didn't go perfectly why don't you use 4shared.com to upload on it ? the user\downloader only has to make free account on it and wait for 20 seconds i think then the downloading begin , i don't know if it would be suitable for appaddict , it's your matter . good luck for all of you ;)

#17 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

if the project didn't go perfectly why don't you use 4shared.com to upload on it ? the user\downloader only has to make free account on it and wait for 20 seconds i think then the downloading begin , i don't know if it would be suitable for appaddict , it's your matter . good luck for all of you ;)

that project will fail, and about 4shared we got better choices,

damn that , that's not auspicious :\  , the best way to found new filehost only for appaddict , be fast  and no adds :) wow it would be great

not happens, in my view because of a few important reasons.

Posted Image

#18 Omar999666

Omar999666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSyria

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

not happens, in my view because of a few importants reason.

hmm ok :\ , thank you for the information

#19 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

not happens, in my view because of a few importants reason.

Our project is 25% done we are adding all the swag and security improvements now ;)

#20 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

Our project is 25% done we are adding all the swag and security improvements now ;)

25% ? so how long will take 75%, can you give us a timeline ?

• Vladimir Putin, DblD and Locophone-ICPDA like this
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: link, links, not downloading, bad link, bad links

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users