Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

[LIST] Self Aware Apps

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 dkbame

dkbame

Addicted to Apps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Locationincarcerated

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Here is the list of all self-aware apps we know so far to make sure you guys are aware on this.

What means self-aware apps? Apps having an anti-piracy security to avoid users launch apps if are cracked and forcing you to buy/download from the Appstore. When you launch a self-aware app it crashes or ask you to buy it or in the case of tweetbot, send a #shameful tweet.

Please don't confuse with anti-jailbreak security because it's different and can be resolved with xCon, it's a free Cydia tweak that tricks your phone on the jailbreak detection, but it will have issues on AppAddict app so beware, except xCon doesn't work with Batman: The Dark Knight movie but I might provide you a fix  :P

• Tweetbot (both iPhone/iPad)($2.99)(AA link iPhone/iPad) - Confirmed * Sends a silly tweet about you have a pirated copy of tweetbot. (Credits ttwj)
  • Long Dictionary of Contemporary English (removed from Appstore? Or is this? ($31.99 via IAP))(No AA link) - Unconfirmed * Unknown for now, crashes? (Credits ttwj)
  • Enfour apps (Missing or removed from Appstore)(No AA link) - Unconfirmed * Might never will know the issue, crashes? (Credits ttwj)
  • Measures - Unit and Currency Converter ($1.99)(AA link) - Confirmed * You get a popup everytime to purchase it (credits worldsdream)
  • Electronic Toolbox Pro ($5.99)(AA link) - Unconfirmed * Unknown issue, crashes? (credits fichamba)
  • Lunar Silver Star Story Touch ($6.99)(AA link) - Unconfirmed * Unknown issue, crashes? (credits iNFiN1Ty)
  • Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd. games (AA link(credits iNFiN1Ty)
  • AirMusic ($2.99)(AA link) - Confirmed * 5 min. trial if using cracked version (credits DblD)
  • Longman Advanced American Dictionary (with Audio)($19.99)(AA link) - Confirmed * Crashes? It's hard to patch all the app (credits DblD)
  • LDOCE Plus - Long Dictionary of Contemporary English + Activator ($32.99)(No AA link) - Confirmed * Unknown issue, crashes? (credits PRAISER)
  • Talkatone (v3.0.3 and later?)(Free)(AA link) - Unconfirmed * Probably is just a cracking tool issue (credits iPollesion)
  • Ski Safari (Possible app)($0.99)(AA link) - Confirmed * Probably crashes (credits DblD)
  • Iconical - Customize your iPhone ($1.99)(AA link) - Confirmed * Probably crashes (credits DblD)
  • SnapHack Pro for Snapchat - Screenshot save your photos and videos ($1.99)(AA link) - Confirmed * Probably crashes (credits DblD)
  • Words with Friends (resigning issues)(both iPhone/iPad)($4.99)(AA link iPhone/iPad) - Confirmed * Just crashes if resigned (credits Weirdfate and Freddy)
  • DD-WRT (piracy message)(AA link) - Uncomfirmed (credits unknown & DblD)
  • iCarConnect (piracy message)(AA link) - Confirmed (credits Tokinkiwi for noticing and tjglass for testing it out for me)

If you feel you're able to patch'em all please help us and submit the patched apps, it will be very appreciated  :)
Or if you have another self-aware app to tell us, go here?

Temp spot I messed up StarViruz will fix when you online and see this

• PRAISER, MONGOLO and Locophone-ICPDA like this

#2 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Can I have a exact description of what skiSafari does?

#3 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

great collection, but with tweetbot there is a trick, thx to IrvanNamaSaya: "You need ifun box to install the apps or use moborobo or whatever it is, FIRST you should install tweetbot 2.5.1, and then try to add your account(login with twitter), it's show error 410 when you try to open, just ignore it, just install tweetbot 2.8.5.. after that Vooillaaaa...!! ENJOY" ;) ...or newest 2.8.6 version, works, too Link to version 2.5.1, thx to famous and great FAULTYCLONES: http://www.filepup.n...1384213118.html

• d0ge likes this

Dogs that bark don't bite...

#4 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Hmm it seems when bought it leaves a tracce this maybe easier to patch than I thought let me have a look

• Locophone-ICPDA likes this

#5 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

great collection, but with tweetbot there is a trick, thx to IrvanNamaSaya: "You need ifun box to install the apps or use moborobo or whatever it is, FIRST you should install tweetbot 2.5.1, and then try to add your account(login with twitter), it's show error 410 when you try to open, just ignore it, just install tweetbot 2.8.5.. after that Vooillaaaa...!! ENJOY" ;) ...or newest 2.8.6 version, works, too Link to version 2.5.1, thx to famous and great FAULTYCLONES: [/size]http://www.filepup.n...1384213118.html

link is dead
Posted Image

#6 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

link is dead

filepup? i can open and dl...  :huh:

• PRAISER likes this

#7 PSiCKo

PSiCKo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

I have seen tweetbot in AA. Works or doesn't work?

#8 Ziven

Ziven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

It works! :) Firstly, you would just need to download the tweetbot app from the link given above. Next, open up the app and sign in using your twitter account. After that's done closs the tweetbot app. Lastly, open up AA on your iDevice and download the latest version of tweetbot 2 (If I'm not wrong it is v2.8.6) Just install it and you're done! All credits goes to IrvanNamaSaya!!! :D

#9 PSiCKo

PSiCKo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

No. I don't have problem with using tweetbot because I purchased it. I ask to crack it. If CrackAddict works, I can help adding some download links ;)

#10 tattoohead

tattoohead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMidWest USA

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Qrafter Pro () Appaddict Link, disables pro mode.  After installing I got a pop up that said the pro mode has been disabled because I've installed a pirated version...10.gif48.gif

#11 digbypigby

digbypigby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Spendee - see where your money goes
iTunes link: v 1.2.1 for iPhone $1.99
AA link
* resigning issues, crashes upon launch within a second of title splash

Update: issue with app has been resolved

#12 Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin

Mr. President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

Plague Inc.(working, no SignService support) - http://www.appaddict...ckid=525818839 

• PRAISER, DblD, tjglass and 1 other like this

#13 Locophone-ICPDA

Locophone-ICPDA

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Plague Inc.(working, no SignService support) - http://www.appaddict...ckid=525818839 

You're Genius! ...and the only community worldwide with working Plague v 1.7.2!!! ;)

• Vladimir Putin, DblD and tjglass like this

#14 Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin

Mr. President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

You're Genius! ...and the only community worldwide with working Plague v 1.7.2!!! ;)

heh, thanks :)

• DblD and tjglass like this

#15 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

it's time to try these out with CrackAddict
Posted Image

#16 digbypigby

digbypigby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

iTV Shows 3

iTunes link

$2.99 v3.1 universal and requires iOS 7

AA link

*possible resigning issue?*

When I try to download the crack offered by admirdante I get "Error while fetching status"

When I try to download the crack offered by iANGELgr it resigns without a problem but the issue is during installation. The icon will pop up on the springboard, when it gets to "installing" and the progress bar is about 3/4 complete, it will freeze, then after a few seconds the icon will lose the progress bar (faded black icon) then it will try to install again, and only repeat the freeze at the same point. Stuck in a loop.

I'm on an iPhone 5S 7.0.4 (no jailbrake, only using sign service). Anyone else having a similar issue with this app? Not entirely sure if this is a RMUSS issue or issue with the crack. I am able to do other apps just fine.

Update: the new crack provided by kOtyara works with the sign service

#17 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

iTV Shows 3

iTunes link
$2.99 v3.1 universal and requires iOS 7

AA link
*possible resigning issue?*

When I try to download the crack offered by admirdante I get "Error while fetching status"

When I try to download the crack offered by iANGELgr it resigns without a problem but the issue is during installation. The icon will pop up on the springboard, when it gets to "installing" and the progress bar is about 3/4 complete, it will freeze, then after a few seconds the icon will lose the progress bar (faded black icon) then it will try to install again, and only repeat the freeze at the same point. Stuck in a loop.

I'm on an iPhone 5S 7.0.4 (no jailbrake, only using sign service). Anyone else having a similar issue with this app? Not entirely sure if this is a RMUSS issue or issue with the crack. I am able to do other apps just fine.

it has protection, but it's working on jailbroken device, cause I've tested it.
Posted Image

#18 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

Maybe it's a 64-bit issue?
  • Kalenji likes this

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#19 digbypigby

digbypigby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

Maybe it's a 64-bit issue?

Many thanks for the quick responses, and for testing it out as well. I just updated my post, the new crack provided kOtyara works great through the sign service.

#20 tjglass

tjglass

-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

SkiSafari is not self-aware

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users