Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

AA Profile Won't Install

RegmyUDID Appaddict profiles reset

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 z0oinks

z0oinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hey guys, I've run into a problem. Yesterday, I purchased an AppAddict/RegMyUDID activation token thing and was able to download and installed cracked apps on a stock iOS 7 iPad 2. I downloaded a couple games and they all worked flawless except for a few that had broken links or whatever. However, I tried to download another app today and it keeps telling me "Downloading: 0mb of 0mb" and just hangs there. It doesn't freeze or anything, it just doesn't give me an actual error. I've tried this with multiple versions of multiple apps. So, to fix this, I uninstalled my profiles, both the "RUSDEVapp" one and the AppAddict one. Then, I went to reinstall everything from the email I saved from last night. I was able to download the "RUSDEVapp" profile again with no problem, and the same goes for the AppAddict app. The problem starts when I open AppAddict. When I start it, it switches to safari to download the profile, then to settings to install it. When I get to settings, I click install now and a little circle comes up for about half a second, and then AppAddict gets reopened. However, if I go back into settings, I can see that the AppAddict profile hasn't been installed. From here, I can keep clicking install, but it won't actually install.
Now, I don't know if these two things are related or if there's just something wrong with the server, but this is the only thing that seems to have changed from last night.

Please help!

#2 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

There is no need to install this profile, it is only used to authenticate your app.

#3 z0oinks

z0oinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

So this is just a link problem?

#4 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

just remove all profiles, open up AA app, let the profile install, hopefully this help you.

Posted Image

#5 z0oinks

z0oinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

I feel like this isn't a link issue since it's been happening to me with multiple games with multiple servers.

As for erasing the profiles, I deleted both "RUSDEVapp" profiles (I had two for some reason), but when I open up AA, it doesn't prompt me to install the App Addict Profile. It seems that it only prompts me to do this the first time I launch AA after installing it

To clarify:
I CAN install "RUSDEVapp" profile
I CANNOT install "AppAddict" profile
I AM NOT PROMPTED to install "AA App Auth" profile
When I download an app from AppAddict it tells me "Download of (app) started.Downloading: 0.00kB of
0.00kB" and then I get a "failed" email notification

EDIT: I erased AppAddict completely and reinstalled and was prompted to to install "AA App Auth", but
again was not able to install it. However, when I go back into settings, I have two "RUSDEVapp"
profiles
Also, now when I try to download an app from AppAddict I get the error "invalid ticket"

I really need helps with this

#6 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

I CAN install "RUSDEVapp" profile OKAY

I CANNOT install "AppAddict" profile OKAY

I AM NOT PROMPTED to install "AA App Auth" profile OKAY, looks like AA servers already know you

When I download an app from AppAddict it tells me "Download of (app) started.Downloading: 0.00kB of OKAY, perhaps because of thefilebay is down?

0.00kB" and then I get a "failed" email notification

#7 z0oinks

z0oinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

The only thing is that I tried from more than thefilebay. I tried from mega, ifilez, and limelinx and they all said the same thing. But now I'm getting a new error, "invalid ticket" on all these servers as well.

#8 Evangelos.Michalopoulos

Evangelos.Michalopoulos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hello,

I have the same problem when i am trying to download an app from AppAddict I get the error "invalid ticket"

I have dlete the AppAddict and AA App Auth a lot of times without success

#9 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Try to install app via website, not AA app for now.

#10 z0oinks

z0oinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Installing mine raft poket edition as a test, this doesn't work. I may be doing it wrong.
I installed AA tools, installed the login, plugged in my iPad, and it was recognized. I downloaded the app, put it into the tool, checked "add to iTunes" and then signed it. When installing it onto my iPad, it loads onto it, but then fails halfway through. I've also done this with "use .mobileprovision" on and it still didn't work

#11 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Installing mine raft poket edition as a test, this doesn't work. I may be doing it wrong.
I installed AA tools, installed the login, plugged in my iPad, and it was recognized. I downloaded the app, put it into the tool, checked "add to iTunes" and then signed it. When installing it onto my iPad, it loads onto it, but then fails halfway through. I've also done this with "use .mobileprovision" on and it still didn't work

give the app link

Posted Image

#12 z0oinks

z0oinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

http://uploaded.net/file/8ofa937t

Minecraft: Pocket Edition

#13 z0oinks

z0oinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Just downloaded an update and everything seems to be working now

• DblD likes this

#14 PRAISER

PRAISER

Artist in Residence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

glad to hear that
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RegmyUDID, Appaddict, profiles, reset

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users