Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

How to install Movie Box and iTransmission 4 Without a Jailbreak "Revised"

Movie Box Download ipa iTransmission iSignCloud UDiDev RegmyUDiD AATools iPhone iPad

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 zhadum

zhadum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:18 AM

note : this issue only on iPad !
i try it on my iphone it work fine and move my files to other app
but on iPad i can't do that :(

You can use ifile and add permission to the folders in var/mobile/documents.

It has to do with the read, write, execute permissions in your file system. If you go into iFile and find the path listed in the torrent file (something like /var/mobile/Documents/caches/Torrents), then select the info button. You should be able to add "write" to the list of permissions. I also backed out of the file applying the same permissions to each folder in the path. I'm nor sure if that was necessary, but in the end it worked. I also selected "apply hierarchically" just to make sure it took. Kill iTransmission and respring and everything downloaded perfectly.

http://www.reddit.co...s_812_are_file/

#122 Goldfishhy

Goldfishhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:43 AM

How can I move the movies?

I tried the add to camera roll under file attributes on ifile, and it moved a copy to camera roll, but it plays as a camera video not a movie. (No fast foward, no full screen, etc)

I tried moving the movie to media/dcim/100apple and both the camera roll and video apps wouldn't recognize the video now. And when I tried moving it back to the moviebox folder two things happened

1) moviebox won't recognize it as it has new a file name now
2) for some reason my media/purchases folder got messed up and the iphone deleted the 4 hd transformers movies I had bought/downloaded off iTunes so now I have to redownload 15gbs of movies

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Movie Box, Download, ipa, iTransmission, iSignCloud, UDiDev, RegmyUDiD, AATools, iPhone, iPad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users