Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

iSignCloud - AppAddict & RegMyUDiD - Native iOS App NO JailBreak

AppAddict resign no jailbreak

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#41 ProUploads

ProUploads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

iOS 7.0.3 is probably coming out next week, will this support iOS 7.0.3?

And will this support other upcoming versions?

#42 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Yes

Yes

#43 Shadowjump

Shadowjump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Just got it, working perfectly, but there is a serious problem with apps not having links :/

#44 DblD

DblD

Such admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationValve Corporation

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Just got it, working perfectly, but there is a serious problem with apps not having links :/

Sigh, tell me about it... Reuploading as much as possible...

• dkbame likes this

Such Admin! I toss in a few high quality cracks here and there.

Check out my github website: http://crackengine.github.io/
Wanna donate me some cryptocurrency?
BTC: 17qEMPD6oX9HLX4gmeWtgUWMmhPPcFXVj8

DOGE: DJQYzwQdGPQDzDh9VCUgpu1mkM6JG6V2Cf

NtWpjY2.png

#45 PhalannyAndretti

PhalannyAndretti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

AppAddict Resign Service
2oAI6Rs.gif
Enough Said.
  • DblD likes this

#46 cristian_pilot

cristian_pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Just purchase now udid for my iphone, but in the email I didn't recive the "mobile provision" in the email.
Any idea why?

#47 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Just purchase now udid for my iphone, but in the email I didn't recive the "mobile provision" in the email.
Any idea why?

If you purchased

£6.99 Standard UDiD Activation - Register your UDiD for access to Apple Beta's (Windows & Mac)

It DOES NOT include Certs for installing Cracked Apps on a Jail broken Device & ALLOWS allows installation of  Beta iOS Versions.

If you purchased

£6.98 UDiD Activation with Developers Certificate & Provisioning Profile for Resign

It DOES include Certs for installing Cracked Apps on a Jail broken Device & ALLOWS allows installation of  Beta iOS Versions.

Posted Image

#48 cristian_pilot

cristian_pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

If you purchased

£6.99 Standard UDiD Activation - Register your UDiD for access to Apple Beta's (Windows & Mac)
It DOES NOT include Certs for installing Cracked Apps on a Jail broken Device & ALLOWS allows installation of  Beta iOS Versions.
If you purchased

£6.98 UDiD Activation with Developers Certificate & Provisioning Profile for Resign

It DOES include Certs for installing Cracked Apps on a Jail broken Device & ALLOWS allows installation of  Beta iOS Versions.

I purchased the second one, as I did for my iPad as well before, I recive 2 mail, the first one about ios beta installation instruction, the second one bout how to install appaddict app. But there was not any link where I can download the mobile provision. I don't know how to get it and actually I even don't know if I have it already install it, where or how I can check it?
Thanks for the tips!

#49 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

You can use regmyudid status checker.

#50 Shadowjump

Shadowjump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Question, do we have to wait for one app to install before we start downloading another?

#51 d0ge

d0ge

much wow

• Moderators
  • 1,778 posts
  • Locationsuch d0ge

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Question, do we have to wait for one app to install before we start downloading another?

Nope

#52 Shadowjump

Shadowjump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Weird, because when I did it, it stopped downloading the other ones. Perhaps when it says you have signed apps and you have to delete them, deletes the last app you just signed?

#53 v0id

v0id

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

appaddict crashes randomly, running it on ipad mini with ios 7, the first page of app loads, but if i scroll down to see more, it just closes down...i could send you the diagnostic logs if you need them

atm, i a browsing the web version and having it open the specific app in AppAddict as a work around

ps, thanks for the amazing service!

#54 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Weird, because when I did it, it stopped downloading the other ones. Perhaps when it says you have signed apps and you have to delete them, deletes the last app you just signed?

I believe you do have to wait for 1 to fully install since when you start resigning another the previous is deleted from the server. You could however sign it and download it onto your PC and install it later.

Posted Image

#55 Shadowjump

Shadowjump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

I believe you do have to wait for 1 to fully install since when you start resigning another the previous is deleted from the server. You could however sign it and download it onto your PC and install it later.

How do I sign an app and download it to my computer?

#56 kakarot1925

kakarot1925

AppAddict Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

How do I sign an app and download it to my computer?

When the App is successfully signed you are sent an Email. That looks like the one below

Spoiler

Hit the Download to PC/Mac option and it will download the IPA File. Now you should be able to install that normally via iTunes or another software e.g iFunBox

Posted Image

#57 Slickvic621

Slickvic621

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

Asked on another thread, but didn't see a response - seems this may be a better place to ask...Ok, didn't see any FAQ that covered this, and I think I already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway: if you already have a developer account, can this be used instead of a RegmyUDID account?

#58 ProUploads

ProUploads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

When you buy it, can you install this on only 1 device?
And will this include the AA Tools?

#59 Guest_Freddy_*

Guest_Freddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

guys they have support desk with knowledge base. please read there. AA IS NOT SIGNING APPS!

#60 Vinnie

Vinnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

I'm interested, and would like to buy today at the introductory price (which expires today)

A few questions:

- Can I import my existing cracked apps (saved on my Mac) or do I need to re-download through AppAddict Resign app?

- Will apps downloaded through AppAddict app sync to iTunes or will they error?

- Once the app is working, can I use the App Store to update apps or do I need to go through the AppAddict app (and wait for the updated app to be cracked/uploaded)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AppAddict, resign, no jailbreak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users